Thread: After some lurking, I just wanted to say hi!!

Red face After some lurking, I just wanted to say hi!!

Hey, I'm sublimelucidity and I just wanted to introduce yourself. I'm a 21 year old female who is very new to the dl lifestyle.

I recently graduated college in December 2012 and am about to move cross country to another state to find some better employment opportunities and be closer to some friends. Eventually, my longterm goal is to open my own business, either a vintage clothing store or a coffee shop.

I really love music, mainly rock/rap/indie.
    My hobbies include hiking, camping, playing video games (mostly League of Legends nowadays), blogging on tumblr, reading, coloring, and cooking.

I'm mainly here for support/encouragement and resources. I just began wearing goodnites about two months ago and it was probably one of the most liberating experiences ever. However, I will be moving and staying with some friends for about two months till I get on my own feet and will have to reduce my time in little space and wearing drastically, which is quite disappointing. So, some support through that time would be awesome :/

Obviously, I would also like to meet people with similar lifestyles, personalities and interests.

Hello! I hope you have found this place worthwhile in your lurking phase.

This fetish is hard to cope with when you can't wear all the time, but I found that a good strong dose of wearing will help ease your mind. It's weird because when you're so ready to wear, and you get done with wearing for an extended time frame, the urge subsides much more easily. Two months should be a breeze!

Anyways, what kind of degree did you get in college? Was it to prepare you for the business world, or was it just a "I'm-doing-this-cause-I-have-to" degree (which is the kind I'm currently going for!)?

Hi, glad you decided to move on from being a lurker, I recently did the same. If you are looking for support you've come to the right place. The people here are extremely supportive of whatever abdl related things your into or a part of.

Just look at me, into just about everything and has an avatar featuring me as a cross dressing, furry, in a diaper and I'm still accepted.

So what kind of books do you recommend? I love reading but often find myself pressed for time.

You said you started wearing goodnites a few months ago. I'm just curious, what would you call yourself? It can be all, or even just trying to figure it out. If you don't know I recommend reading the Adult Baby, Sissy/LG, and the Diaper Talk forms and see which ones sound like you.

Again, glad to see someone else moving on from the lurker stage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicTuba View Post
    Hi, glad you decided to move on from being a lurker, I recently did the same. If you are looking for support you've come to the right place. The people here are extremely supportive of whatever abdl related things your into or a part of.

Just look at me, into just about everything and has an avatar featuring me as a cross dressing, furry, in a diaper and I'm still accepted.

So what kind of books do you recommend? I love reading but often find myself pressed for time.

You said you started wearing goodnites a few months ago. I'm just curious, what would you call yourself? It can be all, or even just trying to figure it out. If you don't know I recommend reading the Adult Baby, Sissy/LG, and the Diaper Talk forms and see which ones sound like you.

Again, glad to see someone else moving on from the lurker stage.
    Hey! Ummm to be honest, I'm kind of in the middle. It all started when I accepted myself as a "Little," and figured my little age to be between 6-8. However, that still felt too old, so I switched to 4-6. But sometimes, I'd feel "littler" -- does this make sense? So now, I figure my little age to be around 2-6ish. So, I guess I'm mostly a DL with some AB tendencies... I really hope this makes at least some sense XP

EDIT: Forgot to add books!
    I really like Kurt Vonnegut's books and his style of writing. Additionally, John Green's books are supposed to be really good, quick reads, although emotional lol (I'm currently reading The Fault in Our Stars). Others include Albert Camus, Chuck Palahniuk, Roald Dahl and Cormac McCarthy (although I've only read No Country For Old Men, about to start The Road). I'm also into True Crime books, like Helter Skelter and In Cold Blood if you're looking for something that's not fiction. There are others that I'm forgetting off the top of my head, probably...Sorry, I can really ramble when it comes to books lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimelucidity View Post
    Hey! Ummm to be honest, I'm kind of in the middle. It all started when I accepted myself as a "Little," and figured my little age to be between 6-8. However, that still felt too old, so I switched to 4-6. But sometimes, I'd feel "littler" -- does this make sense? So now, I figure my little age to be around 2-6ish. So, I guess I'm mostly a DL with some AB tendencies... I really hope this makes at least some sense XP

EDIT: Forgot to add books!
    I really like Kurt Vonnegut's books and his style of writing. Additionally, John Green's books are supposed to be really good, quick reads, although emotional lol (I'm currently reading The Fault in Our Stars). Others include Albert Camus, Chuck Palahniuk, Roald Dahl and Cormac McCarthy (although I've only read No Country For Old Men, about to start The Road). I'm also into True Crime books, like Helter Skelter and In Cold Blood if you're looking for something that's not fiction. There are others that I'm forgetting off the top of my head, probably...Sorry, I can really ramble when it comes to books lol.

nothing wrong with a good ramble. I like to read something that has a great story or purposes. I've herd great things about Cormac McCarthys writing. I have a tendency to lean towed novels. But then I'm stuck reading book five wondering how many days its been since I ate...

Also there's nothing wrong with having a varing age and tendencies along with the emotional and physical aspects. It can even be dependent on the environment you're in and the kind of day you have all the way down to what diaper you have with you at the time. Alot of what I think people need support with is discovery. Like 'I'm learning more about myself with the help and support of ADISC'

There's a lot you can get just from reading the site, thought I do encourage you participate. You'll make those friends your looking for, trust me.

Who you are in your head is up to you and whatever nakes you happy and able to get along with others is all that matters. It is normal to experiment with a littles age to figure out not only what suits where you are at, but where you will be later as you gain experience. People often up as a hybrid able to answer the door and sign for a package, which they then open with childish abandon to get at their new Nuk 5and post about on Adisc while they do their online banking.

I really like Kurt Vonnegut's books and his style of writing. Additionally, John Green's books are supposed to be really good, quick reads, although emotional lol (I'm currently reading The Fault in Our Stars). Others include Albert Camus, Chuck Palahniuk, Roald Dahl
    Love Dahl' kiddie lit,one of our members is thefantasticmr.fox Camus is a bit of a downer but good stuff. Dahl was involved with TV and I enjoyed Tales of the Unexpected about which wiki says
    Pretty obviously Tales of the Unexpected was right up my alley, along with fun fare like Twilight Zone In all of its remakes, and Friday_the_13th:_The_Series There was a glorious period in the 90's during which all this juicy, meaty TV (horror, scifi, scary and surreal stuff that didn't insult my intelligencewas on, led by you know what
    Last edited by Raccoon; 09-Oct-2013 at 18:00.