Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Famous Babies

Default Famous Babies

I'm sure there are in the vast number of celebrities at least a few who are ABs or DLs not that we would ever know because they like us want to keep that under wraps. But, just for fun, I was wondering, if you could choose one celebrity that you would most like to see as an AB or find out was an AB who would it be? I'm sure in our AB fantasies we could all think of at least one person for this question

The president, then being an AB would just be normal to everyone because big brother is being lead by one. Then maybe we can start working on getting some more suppliers for AB's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    The president, then being an AB would just be normal to everyone because big brother is being lead by one. Then maybe we can start working on getting some more suppliers for AB's.
    If the president was AB it wouldn't be seen as something for everyone to accept, it'd be a thing to ridicule the president for. They'd use it against him in politics. Don't be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito View Post
    If the president was AB it wouldn't be seen as something for everyone to accept, it'd be a thing to ridicule the president for. They'd use it against him in politics. Don't be silly.
    Yes, it would probably be used as ridicule against him, but on the other hand everyone in the world would become aware of AB's. In all reality he probably wouldn't be a good choice for an AB, but i thought it was a funny idea. I'm a baby, its my job to be silly.

The President and John Boehner. Criticizing would become a lot more difficult when both parties were equally represented. After all, it's the democratic way!

lol not at all the way I expected this thread to go

michaelboyne32

Default fam or shame

I know Kate moss has worn diapers in public before but I don't know of any other famous folk

CrinklySiren

I don't doubt that there are celebrities who somewhat dabble in the spectrum of Littlness, but since its not a widely-known or accepted fetish/lifestyle, they keep it to themselves, but its pretty well known seeing as its been one episode of almost every cop drama, as well as every show that revolves around being a call girl (like diaries of a call girl and that other show with Julia Stiles where she visits a man who is into being a baby). But I'm almost certain that if you were to be an actor, you would be ridiculed by the public and respected by your peers because you would be SURPRISED to find out some of the things current celebrities are into lol its quite shocking, they would probably look at you and think "man, that person has balls." And it would be even less detrimental if you were a musician because musicians come in all flavors of crazy and wild xD if anything, it would make you a legend.

I use to hate myself because im a musician and i use to feel like i could never reach my goals if i remain AB/DL/Little etc. but then i realized who most of my favorite artists were and i was like "lol i think being a little girl on stage is the least of my worries".

For the sake of fun:

Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie were into Blood Play and Knife Play when they were together, and Kristen Stewart has an armpit fetish xD. Theres more, i just cant remember.

A story once appeared in an obscure website/journal that David Wenham (who acted Faramir in the Lord of the Rings trilogy) was an AB, but for some reason, I kind-of think that I don't trust the story.

Famous babies...I have absolutely no idea whom I could "see" as being AB, and I'm not really sure I'd like to cause controversy by fiddling around in the dark...it's a great subject to think about, though

Quote Originally Posted by michaelboyne32 View Post
    I know Kate moss has worn diapers in public before but I don't know of any other famous folk
    Yes Kate Moss has been seen in diapers before, and Sean Bean once admitted he wears diapers sometimes too.