Thread: hi

Default hi

Hey I'm new here I'm 23 a community college sophomore,and I live in Kentucky in a apartment. I have one cat as a pet,I don't really think I'm fully into the AB/DL culture .But I tend to have some things that I enjoy that make me think I'm partially into it .I can't say I like diapers really but I love my footed pajamas and things like baby wash and shampoo and lotion so to make a long story short I just wanted to join to learn some more about this culture.

Welcome Footed Kid. Please look around and find out how all of us are connected to one another. You'll be pleased that just because you may not connect with us through wearing of diapers to feel babyish, there definitely other connections.

Matrix Blade

Welcome to this site. Enjoy

Well you're in the right place which is a good start.

You've probably got loads of questions... and to be honest they've probably all been answered in one of the sub-forums. So take a look around, and if you have a question that for some bizarre reason has not been answered, don't hesitate to make a thread or ask anyone about it.

Hope you enjoy posting here, and have a grand Christmas!