Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Modesty During Diaper Changes

Default Modesty During Diaper Changes

This is probably one of the few areas in which I am old-fashioned, but does it make anyone uncomfortable that their caregiver sees/cleans their private parts during diaper changes? ( Particularly if your caretaker is of the sex you're attracted to?) Probably this is one reason why I'd prefer a mommy over a daddy, unless I was actually in a normal relationship with the daddy as well.

Well.. I think Littles lose their embarassment after a while, diapey changes become so routine, they no longer see them as potentially sexual, just needed.

Im primarily attracted to boys, am married to my husband, but have a little girl as my baby. Yes i see her "parts", but its just a diaper change, nothing more. Babies need their caregivers to make sure theyre dry, happy, feed, etc. Littles may be embarassed a bit, but thats just life.

This is the same question that goes on in my mind when I am thinking about a friend who can baby me. I just came to the conclusion that this activity will not be a part of it. I am turned on with a diaper but the last thing I want is for my baby pink soft side to be sexual. So to avoid the risk of giving into the turn on I just rather not at all until I am married. This is probably going to be the easiest money my friends will make if I decide to offer the caretaker job.

I've only had a diaper change twice and they were both by my gender, so for me it wasn't too frightening because it wasn't sexual for me, however it was a bit embarrassing, but i enjoyed it none the less, and it made me feel really little. If i was having a diaper change by a girl though, I think i would have to be in a relationship with her in order to not be scarred out of my mind. And i would still feel pretty embarrassed, mostly because i think i would have a hard time not showing a little bit of sexual turn on down in my southern region. At the same time though, I kind of hope i can make diaper changes less of a sexual thing in that instance and make it more of an innocent intimate moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    This is probably going to be the easiest money my friends will make if I decide to offer the caretaker job.
    I actually had a friend offer to change me for money. Not sure if i will ever take him up on it, but it has become an option now...I think i would feel pretty weird though.

I'm just so surprised that so many people on here have someone to change them. I dont think I'll ever be that lucky but if I were i think I would feel self conscious at first no matter who it was but I would get used to it because it would show me how much they care to do that for me. I would see the potential for it being sexual but I dont think it would too much of problem because I would feel too "little" to be in that mindset.

Well i have a daddy and i don't get embarrassed at all in fact when i had female care taker i was even more embarrassed when she changed me.
    I feel way more open and comfortable when daddy changes me.
    I would like to AD at this point it's not a sexual feeling when being changed tho i'm being touched down there its on a hole other level i get a feeling of love and care and yes it make me feel all cuddly and snuggly.
    And i know its the same for my daddy as he has all ways told me he loves me in a potential way. Leo

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    I'm just so surprised that so many people on here have someone to change them. I dont think I'll ever be that lucky but if I were i think I would feel self conscious at first no matter who it was but I would get used to it because it would show me how much they care to do that for me. I would see the potential for it being sexual but I dont think it would too much of problem because I would feel too "little" to be in that mindset.
    It seems lots of us are into it or at least curious, so if and when they find someone who is willing and trustworthy, it can happen. I offered to do caregiving for a friend of mine who was into this and after talking about it for a while and then being together in increasingly intimate, non-sexual ways, we felt comfortable enough to do it. There were definitely some initial modesty issues, but we got past them okay. By the time he had gotten me to try getting a change instead of providing one, I was so comfortable with him that I had no worries.

As an additional observation, diapers are very sexual for me. I was surprised to learn that they don't have to be and aren't in this context, either giving or receiving a change. I expect it's all in how it is approached.

I would love to find a caregiver someday! I think it would be sweet and comforting. I would give back the favor and do the same if they were an AB as well.

I would like a younger female caregiver. This would make me feel more like a baby and to feel more loved and safe.

The way I treated modesty with Tygon was cold indifference. The little will respond to the reaction of the big, so if it is non sexual to you, it will set the precedence. Babies don't have such modesty (or at least no ability to express it) so I give no mind to his shame. That includes public changes, you must be the rock