Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy this and will this fit?

Lightbulb Where can I buy this and will this fit?

Where can I buy this in the USA/Can I buy this and get it shipped to the USA?:
    ---------------------------------------
    I wanted to get a diaper pail, but I apparently can not find a place to get the one I want. The website doesn't ship to the USA. Here is the site:

Easiseal Incontinence Pad Disposal System the easiest way to dispose of incontinence products at home. Suitable for all disposable incontinence pads.

Does anyone know where I can get that for the USA, or if there is a way to get it shipped over here? I could have sworn there was a company that would do it for a extra charge if need be.

Will adult diapers fit in this kind?:
    ---------------------------------------
    This is the first version of the baby kind. I am just curious as to if it could actually fit a adult diaper.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nursery Essentials TUB | eBay

Here is the next version. THis one looks like it is to tiny to fit adult diapers though.

Diaper Pails | tommee tippee

DO you think any of these would work and could hold a decent amount?

I don't know about where to get that specific model that you are looking for. Though if you are simply looking for a sealed diaper pail that will fit adult diapers look at this. "Diaper Dekor XL"

Quote Originally Posted by Conner23 View Post
    I don't know about where to get that specific model that you are looking for. Though if you are simply looking for a sealed diaper pail that will fit adult diapers look at this. "Diaper Dekor XL"
    Thank you for your help. I will probably get that if I can't get what I am looking for. I really wanted to try the ones I listed, because unlike other diaper disposable systems, those get twisted into their own little bag. This means there would be a extremely low chance of it smelling really bad.

I was just trying to see if that could be bought for someone in the USA. I also was trying to see if the last two items I listed would work for adults. I can get the last two diaper disposable systems no problem, I just don't want to buy it and then have it not be able to fir adult diapers.

I just hoped someone had actually used one of them before, but apparently I don't think anyone has.

The Attends one looks quite small and says "for light incontinence", so I doubt you'd be able to fit many (any?) adult diapers in there. I did a quick web search and found that you can get Akord products in the US:

Akord Incontinence Disposal Pail - Adult Diaper Disposal System - 15-12000

The baby ones look pretty small, and I reckon the film used to seal the diapers would probably be too small to wrap an adult-sized one.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner23 View Post
    I got the same one too and it works great!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    The Attends one looks quite small and says "for light incontinence", so I doubt you'd be able to fit many (any?) adult diapers in there. I did a quick web search and found that you can get Akord products in the US:

Akord Incontinence Disposal Pail - Adult Diaper Disposal System - 15-12000

The baby ones look pretty small, and I reckon the film used to seal the diapers would probably be too small to wrap an adult-sized one.
    I am not worried to much about the light incontinence thing right now per say. Although it is good to think ahead int he future for if I do get some diapers that are to big to fit in.As of right now the diapers I have really do not get that much bigger then their initial size, other than the tena slips. I have mostly molicare right now.

Also I was looking for the attends one sold in the USA. I do know about akord and where to buy it, but I wanted to try out that one. It seems to have a fool proof way of containing smells and stuff. I have heard good reviews for the akord and that was gonna be my next go to option. Thank you for your assistance, I know a decent amount of people use the akord one.

eidt ----------------------

I am a herp. I confused the akord with the dekor. THEY BOTH LOOK THE SAME!!!!
    Last edited by kratox; 08-Oct-2013 at 03:45.

I saw on the Today Show, Baby Trend Diaper Champ Delux diaper pail as very highly rated. They said it was virtually odorless. I think it costs around $35.00. I'm sure it sells on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    I just bought a Diaper Genie at Target.
    Do they hold adult sized diapers? What about abena m4 or other extra thick diapers?