Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for music Adult baby style

Default Looking for music Adult baby style

This is a question that I want to be personal opinion. What music would you listen to when your in baby mode. I love techno so if there is any good suggestions on that one I would appreciate it.

I don't like listening to music that is meant for children unless it is my little pony. I may in fact be the only one who is like this.

For this to apply to everyone and to make it fun go ahead and post your favorite baby music. It is a challenge that I would like people to try but not a requirement for this. If your up for a challenge think about music that your inner child likes that is something popular.

Well, the one song that always stirs up baby feelings in me is "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift. It's her one song I find tolerable, actually, but the message of the song, and the slow tempo, always send me into a babyish state of mind. I think it's cool that your little side likes techno! Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with that genre. But I think it's really neat!

Ever heard of Rockabye Baby. Amazon.com: rockabye baby: Music Its lullaby styled rock music. I think it is really funny but cool.

I thought of one I meant to post earlier. Lindsey Stirling star ships and stars aline. I don't know why but I think of my baby side when listening to these songs. I love classical and I can't get enough of it especially when it has a techno beat.

Tyger that is cool. Rockabye baby sounds good or at least what I listened to on Itunes. Can't wait to get more music when I get paid again. Thats definitely on my list.

Adventurer thats cool. I know there is just a couple of songs I like/tolerate of Lady Gaga. I wonder sometimes what goes on in her head. A meet dress. I am like WUT

Quote Originally Posted by MLPPebble View Post
    I thought of one I meant to post earlier. Lindsey Stirling star ships and stars aline. I don't know why but I think of my baby side when listening to these songs. I love classical and I can't get enough of it especially when it has a techno beat.

Tyger that is cool. Rockabye baby sounds good or at least what I listened to on Itunes. Can't wait to get more music when I get paid again. Thats definitely on my list.

Adventurer thats cool. I know there is just a couple of songs I like/tolerate of Lady Gaga. I wonder sometimes what goes on in her head. A meet dress. I am like WUT
    Your welcome, I like electronic/techno too, so I found that rockabye music to be pretty cool for my little side. I don't listen to it much, but have every once in a while on pandora.

There's a nursery song called "In A World Of Princes And Dragons" that my little side adores and is almost guaranteed to make me relax. In general though anything that is soft and calm will go down well.

CrinklySiren

One song i find actually perfect for feeling little (although it might be a little bit sad) its called Pretend by Lights. The song is like a Little's Anthem lol to me at least, but anything by her works good for me.

Still Into You by Paramore is a playful song to listen to when you're feeling all jumpy.

Anything by the band States is usually good for me, I also like listening to Ashlee Simpson or Old Avril Lavigne. Theres also a good amount of songs from The Birthday Massacre that are very childish and cute, albeit a bit dark and industrial sounding.

Katy Perry is another one i like to listen to when im feeling particularly little.

Some others:

Tegan & Sara
    Lykke Li
    Lorde
    Atlas Genius is also fun
    Capital Cities is enjoyable
    Billy Talent if you're feeling pouty lol
    For some reason I like to listen to Empire of the Sun when in little mode.

Also, ANY disney songs xD

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    One song i find actually perfect for feeling little (although it might be a little bit sad) its called Pretend by Lights. The song is like a Little's Anthem lol to me at least, but anything by her works good for me.
    Yeah! Although her first album, The Listening (which contains Pretend), is _way_ better than her second album, Siberia. =P

Normally, I listen to Trance Music.
    For little mode, I would probably go with those kid soundtracks from movies, Disney movies in particular usually have good soundtracks.
    Lots of other Disney music thats more kid style of stuff, I used to have some of it when I was That age, I might still have some Cassettes =D

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Albasion View Post
    Yeah! Although her first album, The Listening (which contains Pretend), is _way_ better than her second album, Siberia. =P
    Yeah i agree, Siberia is more electronica than anything, the first album is more trance. Other songs i love from the first album are "Lions!" "The Last Thing On Your Mind" and "quiet" :3333333 all those songs make me feel giggly inside xD