Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please accept me for who i am

Default please accept me for who i am

my name is accept and hello. i will be following the advice under the tutorial section i found and i am a diaper lover who literally has accepted an hour ago that this is just a part of who and what i am. my interests are volunteer work for the community i live in, and league of legends a free to play video game and i am a christian. i would love to talk about my various hobbies which include dungeons and dragons as well as world of warcraft and league of legends. i will not lie to you i have just accepted this aspect of myself and i clearly see how vulnerable i am. please just accept me for who and what i am, as i am sincerely afraid of what might happen for saying this.

- - - Updated - - -

it occurs to me as a after thought i might have said to much about myself. if i have done something wrong please enlighten me to this as i am really just interested in just talking to people and i do not want to be off putting.

Hey there Accept and welcome to Adisc

I wouldn't worry that you have shared too much about yourself as we like getting to know the people on here. It helps us to realise that we are all human with similar interests outside the obvious subject that brings us here. Understandably a lot of new members write a one line intro so your paragraph is in fact quite good for your first dip into the Adisc community.

thank you so much for telling me! i was so shocked at discovering that i am not alone that i started a binge cycle on the spot. i saw a link from someone named spokane girl that gave me this realization about myself while just randomly looking up a name for this thinking that something was seriously wrong with me. the links where http://www.adisc.org...urge-cycle.html and http://www/adisc.org...per-fetish.html. well enough about that subject though i think i would like to talk about some of the games i mentioned earlier!

- - - Updated - - -

what does school house rocks ADISC teach by the way? i have already clicked on the link

Quote Originally Posted by accept View Post
    what does school house rocks ADISC teach by the way? i have already clicked on the link
    To be honest, not a lot. The idea behind it was to help connect people with a particular skill with someone who is learning that skill at the moment but like a lot of the groups, there just wasn't much interest.

well thank you for your time i need to log out for now i really appreciate your help!

Hey Accept, welcome to ADISC! You're in exactly the same place I was when I joined ADISC a while back - just accepting myself, and hoping others would too. It's a scary first step putting yourself out there online so way to go! And I don't think being accepted around here will be a problem. We're all in the same position here, and we all have the same imterest in diapers. So welcome aboard!

I'm a Christian as well, and although I don't play WoW or League of Legends, I still enjoy the odd gaming session. I'm more into the old school video games though (I consider Super Nintendo to be the pinnacle of gaming). There are lots of people around here with the same interests as you, though, and if you ever want to talk about your other interests, the Off-Topic forum is the place to go. You can talk about literally anything there.

Welcome again, and I can't wait to see you around! Feel free to drop me a line anytime!

Adventurer

i joined long before accepting this to gain info. And everyone, well mostly, has had issues. You will find no rejection here. Welcome!

my name is accept and hello. i will be following the advice under the tutorial section i found and i am a diaper lover who literally has accepted an hour ago that this is just a part of who and what i am. my interests are volunteer work for the community i live in, and league of legends a free to play video game and i am a christian. i would love to talk about my various hobbies which include dungeons and dragons as well as world of warcraft and league of legends. i will not lie to you i have just accepted this aspect of myself and i clearly see how vulnerable i am. please just accept me for who and what i am, as i am sincerely afraid of what might happen for saying this.

- - - Updated - - -

it occurs to me as a after thought i might have said to much about myself. if i have done something wrong please enlighten me to this as i am really just interested in just talking to people and i do not want to be off putting.
    I don't know if you took something out of your original post accept...I don't see anything you said as too much, or wrong, or bad...in any way shape or form!

Welcome!
    There is much information, and supportive people here...all kinds of personalities, experiences, and a broad range of ages too...
    I think you'll do well here!

Read up on the ADISC "Intro, Rules & Tips", at the top of this page for important information, and orientation of this website!
    ...and ask questions...

Most of us remember the conflicts and struggle with coming to terms with AB/DL and various other proclivities...you are amongst friends, and we look forward to getting to know more about you, and you getting to know more about us too!

Take a deep breath...exhale, and relax...we're here to help!
    With care,
    -Marka

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Accept.

Nothing wrong with your post and was in your position just over 2 years ago and can easily say you are more then 'Accepted' here.

Its a weird thing to accepting such a thing about yourself, but it is freeing and now you can be happy with who you are because in the ultimate scheme of things, its not a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!
    I am also a devout Christian, and I played D&D in high school. It got to the point where we had about 6 people crowded around the table.
    Mind you, that was only about 8 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    I'm more into the old school video games though (I consider Super Nintendo to be the pinnacle of gaming).

That is so cool! I actually have a NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, and an N64 upstairs! With about 30 games for each of them.