Thread: About Electrical Engineer

Default About Electrical Engineer

You will probably guess one of the everyday aspects of me from my user name, and indeed one of the most valuable chance discoveries in my life was a well written book about electricity in the school library I found aged seven,which steered me to the lifelong interest in everything electrical which means work often does not feel like work.

Another chance discovery around the same age range, this time in the world of dreams kicked of a connection with one or two items which come under the heading of “Fetish”, and it is from the area of fetish where I approach the subject of the Adisc site and forum.

For the last eight years I have been a part of a Polyamourous Leather Family here in the UK, as a bottom, submissive, ponyboy and most pleasingly to the head of the family in his Daddi headspace, a little boygirl.

Music, well my radio tends to sit on BBC Radio 3 most of the time; tonight my CD player was belting out Omina, while in the music section of my computer you would find such artists as Bone Poets Orchestra, Genesis, Jethro Tull and The Vaatersay Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalEngineer View Post
    You will probably guess one of the everyday aspects of me from my user name, and indeed one of the most valuable chance discoveries in my life was a well written book about electricity in the school library I found aged seven,which steered me to the lifelong interest in everything electrical which means work often does not feel like work.

Another chance discovery around the same age range, this time in the world of dreams kicked of a connection with one or two items which come under the heading of “Fetish”, and it is from the area of fetish where I approach the subject of the Adisc site and forum.

For the last eight years I have been a part of a Polyamourous Leather Family here in the UK, as a bottom, submissive, ponyboy and most pleasingly to the head of the family in his Daddi headspace, a little boygirl.

Music, well my radio tends to sit on BBC Radio 3 most of the time; tonight my CD player was belting out Omina, while in the music section of my computer you would find such artists as Bone Poets Orchestra, Genesis, Jethro Tull and The Vaatersay Boys.
    Hello and welcome.

I am an Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, and a former Electronics Engineering Technician.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricalEngineer View Post

Welcome Electrical engineer.
    Great to see another ABDL of you calibre here on Adisc.
    Kudo's to you on having a job you love so much it does not feel like work!

Welcome to the forums! I'm doing analog IC design myself here in the U.S., so you're not the only one who knows how to make sparks fly!

Hey, and welcome. Wow, it was nice to see a new member with a bit of experience under his belt; I love meeting the younglings, don't get me wrong; but we folks who have been around, seen and done a bit with ourselves, are in a position to assist with the benefit of our experience. Not to mention reminiscing about the old days.

So electrical engineering, huh? I seem to come across so many EE's who are more computer geeks and rarely large-scale power guys. Is that you? Remember Raccoon is old enough that when he was at school most places had no computing science department, and if you were doing that sort of thing, EE was where you went.

it is from the area of fetish where I approach the subject of the Adisc site and forum.
    me too. It baffles me to this day how I DIDN'T grow into an ab.. I am a dl, fetishist, non-ageplayer.

Genesis, Jethro Tull
    Really now. You don't say.

So we can debate which is the best Tull ever? Aqualung of course, say I, then Locomotive Breath. Not the other way round... (Heavy Horses third.)

I used to cross-country ski in our river valley in 1978 listening to Tull on a cassette walkman, til the tape wore out from overuse. I saw Tull locally in 2011 and might again this month, in Calgary. Not sure.

As to Genesis, they appeal, even Gabriel-less.

This is a land of confusion.

This is the world we live in
    And these are the hands were given
    Use them and lets start trying
    To make it a place worth living in

My generation will put it right
    Were not just making promises
    That we know, we'll never keep.
    yeah. Remember this?
    Raccoons like surreal things with catchy tunes.

WELCOME TO ADISC.