Thread: Favorite qoute

Default Favorite qoute

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fairy_tales_by_pluckyninja-d4jjui0.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	18742

I think this can be applied to us as well. Here is a quote from my intro. This is just to help support my claim.

Think; when it says I put away childish things it is saying I am putting away the fear and the selfishness of a child. Your motive may just be to have fun or please your sexuality but in all reality you know that if people knew your in diapers most of the time you would be embarrassed. Because you can relate you can tell a teenager who wets the bed that there is nothing and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of when they wet the bed or if you can not become in control of your bladder or bowls. To me this is becoming a man when you know that there is nothing wrong with who you are because this is who you are for a reason. Your purpose is to accept the way you feel about being an AB/DL and don't be afraid to admit it when the time comes. I am not saying you should put on your Face Book page that this is what you do in your spare time. I am saying that you are not ashamed of who you are.
    Does anyone of you take joy knowing that your normal? I know I do and I hope you guys take comfort from this quote.

Edit; The quote above refers to C. S. L. "When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." The same guy who wrote The lion the witch and the wardrobe
    Last edited by MatalicPebble; 06-Oct-2013 at 02:35. Reason: Make things clearer