Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Let's talk about food, food is great.

  1. #1

    Default Let's talk about food, food is great.

    Don't you love food? I mean, we need it to live so what's not to love?

    What kind of foods do you like? Do you prepare your own food?

    Talk about everything food related, because food is great. OK? ok. I'll start:


    I've been obsessed with ordering from this one thai restaurant in town. Their "basil chicken & chilis" dish is so good, but so unbelievably spicy. But idc since bird chilis are soooo good I don't even mind.

    I'd also like to add that I'm disappointed that I can't use as a post icon.

  2. #2

    Default

    I enjoy food very much! Except for onions. Onions are the eyeballs of the devil.

    Today, since it was the weekend, I got to make myself a good breakfast! Breakfast is my favourite meal, by far. I decided to make a bacon and egg sandwich - didn't go for pancakes this time. Add in some coffee and orange juice, and you're set!

    Controversial statement: breakfast is the one meal to rule them all. Agree/disagree?

  3. #3

    Default

    My favorite place to go out to eat is a thai restaurant too!! I like to get the pad thai, the place where I get it makes it sweet, not spicey. I wish I had some right now!! D;

    I like all kinds of foods!!
    I actually used to be a really picky eater hahaha. When I was little I only ate bland things, like cheerios, toast, plain pasta, etc.
    I am not like that any more but I am still picky about a few things.

    Yesterday for the first time I tried a steak and cheese quesadilla at Chipotle, it was sooo good!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post

    Controversial statement: breakfast is the one meal to rule them all. Agree/disagree?
    Hmm, good question. I looooove breakfast, you can have french toast, chocolate chip waffles, muffins, omelets.. And you can have breakfast any time of day!! We have some diners where I live that are open 24/7 and they have mostly breakfast items. They're some of the only places that are open 24/7 around here.

    Man, I am so hungry now D; lol!!!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    My favorite place to go out to eat is a thai restaurant too!! I like to get the pad thai, the place where I get it makes it sweet, not spicey. I wish I had some right now!! D;

    I like all kinds of foods!!
    I actually used to be a really picky eater hahaha. When I was little I only ate bland things, like cheerios, toast, plain pasta, etc.
    I am not like that any more but I am still picky about a few things.

    Yesterday for the first time I tried a steak and cheese quesadilla at Chipotle, it was sooo good!!



    Hmm, good question. I looooove breakfast, you can have french toast, chocolate chip waffles, muffins, omelets.. And you can have breakfast any time of day!! We have some diners where I live that are open 24/7 and they have mostly breakfast items. They're some of the only places that are open 24/7 around here.

    Man, I am so hungry now D; lol!!!
    Yeah I used to be quite a picky eater myself. Though now I'm open to most things as long as it smells ok. Still wont touch anything with cumin in it because WOW it smells bad.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDorito View Post
    Yeah I used to be quite a picky eater myself. Though now I'm open to most things as long as it smells ok. Still wont touch anything with cumin in it because WOW it smells bad.
    Ahahaha I lol'd at "WOW it smells bad" Like, I pictured what it would sound like if someone actually said it out loud xD
    I just googled cumin because I'm not sure what it is, what does it smell like?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    Ahahaha I lol'd at "WOW it smells bad" Like, I pictured what it would sound like if someone actually said it out loud xD
    I just googled cumin because I'm not sure what it is, what does it smell like?
    idk, bad.

  7. #7

    Default

    lol I'll take your word for it then xD

    You know what I tried recently that was super delicious? Fried milky ways I tried it at the fair about a week ago. They had a bunch of different fried candies and junk foods and they are sooo good!

  8. #8

    Default

    I love food and eating, particularly junk food. I don't like to cook, but do enjoy baking. I like carbs, like at a Chinese buffet I head straight to the rice and noodles.

    If I had to pick a few favorite foods (subject to change at any time :P) I'd say shrimp, rice pudding, cereal, really moist cornbread, and homemade pumpkin cookies.

  9. #9

    Default

    here's a challenge: find the greasiest looking food you can find that you WOULD eat

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4b506d0bec.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	170.0 KB 
ID:	18743
    pizzaghetti. yeah.

  10. #10

    Default

    http://fatty-food.tumblr.com/ and other Foodporn blogs.

    I love food. Food is amazing, and I love all kinds, whether extremely healthy (preferably) or freaking gross looking food orgasm like cheese curds.

    And the breakfast thing: most disgusting food options all in one meal. I hate breakfast so much, I mean if it was socially acceptable to eat pizza and fries and a milkshake for breakfast, then I would be in love but no, its eggs and pancakes and cereal and toast. I would rather vomit then eat breakfast.

Similar Threads

  1. Regular food or baby food?
    By MOPaddED in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 27-Aug-2013, 05:59
  2. Dog food?
    By PetPuppyAlex in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-Mar-2013, 04:15
  3. Little Food
    By Fayte in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 17-Mar-2012, 20:35
  4. Man VS Food
    By doubledbbw in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-Oct-2009, 23:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.