Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want to hurt some very badly right now.

Default I want to hurt some very badly right now.

In the last two days we have learned that my great-niece had been Raped by her Stepfather.

First she is safe and away from this peace of human garbage. My niece separated from him back in June and moved to another state. We have also learned that this is not the first time this peace of garbage has done this. The other young lady was only 11 when he raped her. Her mother dropped the charges, not wanting the girl the be any more traumatized.

my Great-Niece just turned 14 in September , this was going on while she was 13. Many of you know that I too was molested at 13.

I was going to post this last night but decided to sleep on it and calm down some. That didn't work at all. Not only did I not sleep to well, I am more pissed and upset about this today.

It wasn't till Thurs. that my great-niece felt safe to talk about this. Then she told some one at school what had happened. A police report was taken in Pa. is where they live now. They are on their way back here to file the complaint and get this peace of crap charged.

Now I will not do any thing stupid and get myself in trouble, I will let the courts take care of this. I do hope that my two nephews keep their cools as well. This is my sister grand daughter this happened to.

his thing would not like my form of justice, not only would he be castrated his man tool would also be removed, he would have to pee through a tube the rest of his life. He would never be able to rape another little girl.

This thing stole two things that are priceless, Her Virginity and Innocents and may he rot in Hell for eternity for it.

There one thing I hate worst than any thing else and that is people who harm children.

In my book, anyone who molests a child, rapes a child or any of that shit deserves to be tortured, raped and burned at the stake.

I've seen what it does do people, they carry those scars for the rest of their lives... so honestly anyone who does something like this has lost all right to walk this earth.

The old expression needs be applied here. (Hang him by his B***s).

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    In my book, anyone who molests a child, rapes a child or any of that shit deserves to be tortured, raped and burned at the stake.

I've seen what it does do people, they carry those scars for the rest of their lives... so honestly anyone who does something like this has lost all right to walk this earth.
    Even after three years of therapy I still carry those scares. This is a life time sentence for the victim the perpetrator should get no less.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    The old expression needs be applied here. (Hang him by his B***s).
    I like another one better, If the Eye offends thee pluck it out. Any one who does this to a child should loose the offending Organ

That's not for post here, it's to take it to the cops !!! Guess I'd cut his dick...

Kenny i'm sorry to hear this sad news and i hope your niece will be ok. And i hope this sick person will get what's coming to him.
    Big hugs Leo

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    That's not for post here, it's to take it to the cops !!! Guess I'd cut his dick...
    It is in the hands of the cops now. They were called in when she felt safe to tell some what had happened. My Niece is on her way back to MI to file the complaint it happened here. It is my understanding that they plan to recharge him with the other one as well.

How many more we don't know. But I will bet the are more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Kenny i'm sorry to hear this sad news and i hope your niece will be ok. And i hope this sick person will get what's coming to him.
    Big hugs Leo
    Thanks and I hope my Niece and Great niece both make it though this.

Hey there Kenny, I understand your anger and pain buddy, all too well unfortunately. I also know youve got more than enough on your plate at the moment. I'm so glad this has been taken to the authorities, way too many times it is kept hidden. I really hope that little girl gets the justice she deserverves, and that this prick suffers for a long time. One really positive thing is that she has had the courage to disclose this, now she can get support and hopefully not have it eat her insides out for the rest of her life.

Joejoe

I feel so sorry for your niece. I can only imagine how terrible this must be for you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear that about your niece

I don't blame you for wanting to hurt somebody right now. I am glad you decided not to do anything that could get you into trouble though. Your family will need your love, support and guidance more than ever right now.

Taking this to court can be an emotionally grueling process, but it is DEFINITELY the best thing to do. I am glad to hear your niece is so brave and strong. She will need a lot of strength and support from her family.

I completely understand what you mean when you say "He stole two things that are priceless, Her Virginity and Innocence"
    It's one of the most heartbreaking things to think about especially for family.

She is still innocent, she is still young. Virginity is a very special thing, but it does not define a woman's worth, or what she has to offer. Your niece can still have a wonderful life, and she still has everything to offer a special somebody someday when she meets the right person.

The reason I am saying this is just because it will be very important to make sure your niece knows that even though this has happened, nobody can take away what she can offer as a person.

Give her lots of love, support, healing and guidance.

I am glad your family is taking the steps in putting him away and making sure he is punished. You are protecting future victims and other children in the long run.

Sending you and your family lots of love and support,

prettybaby