Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever asked a significant other to wear a diaper?

Default Have you ever asked a significant other to wear a diaper?

I'm curious if anyone here has ever asked their girlfriend/boyfriend to wear a diaper for like a turn on? If so, what was their reaction? Did they go with it, were they extremely turned off, or somewhere in the middle? For me, this is a new fetish, and I feel I'm a little unique as I have no interests in wearing myself but I get really turned on seeing a girl in a diaper, and though I don't have a girlfriend right now this is something I may bring up in a future relationship, but I'm not sure how it would go. For people who have asked, what was your experience?

I'd say the breakdown is 50/50 for me. I've run the gambit from having girlfriends being totally supportive to being totally disgusted.

In my case, I'm a sissy that likes both being a baby and having a partner act little simultaneously. So, asking the other partner to wear comes far deeper in the discussion.

Generally the gals on the polar opposites had issues. The most supportive gal was later diagnosed with Aspergers, a condition that trends to tolerate sexual awkwardness. The least supportive I later found was molested as a child - while she denies that is the root of her aversion, I cannot see how that is disconnected.

In all, when you're ready to make love with someone, it is probably time to have what I call the "little talk" - go easy, try to explain infantilism and how you enjoy it without the word diaper in the first few sentences.

Cuddling while talking and letting your partner know its a kink talk that you're not too comfortable with sharing... I've found helps. It helps you lay it out, and I've also noticed it helps partners consume the jaw-dropper a bit better.

In your case, I wouldn't worry so much. It goes much more against the grain to be a male infantilist than to ask an adult female to act infantile. Women naturally seek a male protector, enhancing that role dynamic through ageplay is far less risky.

I think I've directly asked four girls to wear. One refused, but a month or two later came forward saying she would. Another one refused. The other two however did, and enjoyed it, even to the point of messing them.

From my experience, you can tell who would and wouldn't by how open they are to trying new things, and if they're already involved in some sort of kink.

After being in a few relationships with vanilla girls and even an asexual, I've decided if I go into a relationship again it kinks would be discussed up front, to save the trouble, as compromise is not an easy thing to deal with.

I am with pseudoRawr.
    It really depends on the individual. Some girls would lock themselves away, even just to pee. I knew there and then, they would probably not deal well with this kink. Others, with a more relaxed way about them have heard of my desires, and for the most part have participated.

The best way to tell? Get onto talking about kinks. Try to both open up. I would tend to use the line: "I can't explain it, I don't really understandmuch about it, but strangely I do like it..."

The problem for me is that I lose interest when it is obvious the lady is only doing it for me. If she gets no pleasure from it, I tend not to bring it up again. I don't want to "make" anybody do this stuff :-)

A.

No but I have used it to try and scare a girl out of a relationship. Turned out she was into it. Awkward to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    No but I have used it to try and scare a girl out of a relationship. Turned out she was into it. Awkward to say the least.
    I had a close friend, that I didn't want to date, so I actually tried that, thinking she wouldn't want to date me after. She turned out to be a lifelong DL anyway lol.

Quote Originally Posted by theinsideline View Post
    I'm curious if anyone here has ever asked their girlfriend/boyfriend to wear a diaper for like a turn on? If so, what was their reaction? Did they go with it, were they extremely turned off, or somewhere in the middle? For me, this is a new fetish, and I feel I'm a little unique as I have no interests in wearing myself but I get really turned on seeing a girl in a diaper, and though I don't have a girlfriend right now this is something I may bring up in a future relationship, but I'm not sure how it would go. For people who have asked, what was your experience?
    I asked my wife and to my surprise, she said yes she would give it a try for me. Really the only thing you can do is ask and hope for the best. For me, I am one of the lucky ones whose SO is completely accepting and is actually interested in my lifestyle, but everyone is different, and has a different point of view on our lifestyle.

My ex bf who was intrigued asked me to put on a nappy in the day. I did so for only a while

Yes I have and the amount of times I asked him he said No :c -Sniff-

I did and really lucked out. Beta (her name on ADISC) didn't at first accept it but after a while and lots of patience she came to terms with it. Not too long ago she posted her side of my coming out as a DL. Here's the link if anyone is curious. http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74036

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoRawr View Post
    I had a close friend, that I didn't want to date, so I actually tried that, thinking she wouldn't want to date me after. She turned out to be a lifelong DL anyway lol.
    That's wild, did you two end up dating after all? How'd everything turn out?