Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Public Decision?

Default Worst Public Decision?

Ok, so what's the worst decision you've made in public related to abdl?

True example: I had just received my first decent adult sized diapers in the mail. I had them shipped to a PO box to keep suspicious noses out. Anyway, they were ABU Cushies with the baby fresh scent. I picked them up on my way to my first class downtown that started at 9:30. I snuck two into my laptop case. After my first class I went to the bathroom and snuck one on. Problems;

1) They smelled great, but strong!!!

2) I was wearing skinny-ish jeans and they aren't exactly small

3) You can't really take them off to pee and my last class dismisses at 5:45 pm, 7 hours from now

4) They are loud to change.

Anyway, I wore them for about 4 hours before I wet them (out of opportunity not necessity) and changed in the back seat of my car (still downtown) between classes. Only to find out that my next (and last) class was canceled. I then proceeded to continue making stupid decisions and went to a kink and costume store nearby with my new found free time and proceeded to try on maid dresses/skirts and full dresses whilst being helped by the assistant which included some close... sizing. I don't think she noticed or even cared (she works at a fetish shop, I'm sure I'm not the first) anyway, anyone else do crazy stuff or am I the lone feminine, strange, kinky, cross dressing, guy doing crazy stuff?

While it was more something I was forced into, and not so much a decision...I'd have to say for me it was either the time I ended up going rock climbing with a good friend of mine while I was padded. That or the time when I was partially forced to go to church with my family while still in a very less-than-discreet bambino teddy.

Fortunately, on the climbing trip the girl I was with partly knew about the diapers I had anyways, and during the church service I was sitting down for the majority of the time.

For me, the worst public decision would be to NOT wear protection. IE: Going without either a Bambino Bellissimo, Dry 24/7, or Abena M4 diaper while going about my daily business. On my last two doctor visits, I had normal blood pressure readings as opposed to last year, when I was not wearing religiously like I do now. So, not only do the diapers help during overactive episodes, they also help me regulate my blood pressure. Once in a while, I will still wear a standard brief, using a toddler diaper as a pad. However, that is not the best approach for me, health wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    For me, the worst public decision would be to NOT wear protection. IE: Going without either a Bambino Bellissimo, Dry 24/7, or Abena M4 diaper while going about my daily business. On my last two doctor visits, I had normal blood pressure readings as opposed to last year, when I was not wearing religiously like I do now. So, not only do the diapers help during overactive episodes, they also help me regulate my blood pressure. Once in a while, I will still wear a standard brief, using a toddler diaper as a pad. However, that is not the best approach for me, health wise.
    Oh here here! When my BP spikes in the doctors office, you basically get an interrogation. I'd love to answer the nurse someday "it's because I'm not wearing a diaper right now"

Last year I thought it would be a good idea to wear a diaper to my family's 4th of July picnic. I was surrounded by 30+ members of my family and while I dont think anyone noticed, they very well could have and I was outside in the 90 degree heat for several hours. Dangerous and talk about a diaper rash! Not one of my best moments

norcal57

I agree with AmbriForm, that would be an interesting conversation, I had a similar one.

I was at the doctors office for a allergy issue and she had me take off my shirt. After she looked me over, she asked how long I had been wearing adult diapers. Evidently the white plastic elastic was showing on my back side.
    That ended up with a 20 minute discussion about an going bed wetting problem transforming into some day-time accidents. Until then, there was nothing in my medical records of day time incontinence.
    There is more to the incident, but enough for now. I should have been more discrete.
    Last edited by norcal57; 06-Oct-2013 at 00:05.

I had gotten into the habit of hiding diapers into the speaker box of my car. I forgot about them until my parents and I went to upgrade my stereo. I was so close to having the attendant open the speaker box an reveal the secret to the world.

i hardly wear in public as I'm only a bedwetter. But once I was so late for classes that I forgot to change into regular underwear and spent the day in a soaked nappy. People didnt see but it felt uncomfortable .

I decided to wet a depends diaper while walking home from the store one day. This was one of the first times post babyhood that I wet a diaper so I had no idea about not peeing towards the sides, peeing straight, etc. I peed, and it ran down my pants just as one of math teachers drove by in her car and saw me.

I still haven't talked to that math teacher.

I've never had any public incidents, as most of my activity stays within the walls of my house. IFC was probably the only time I've worn in public. It actually came in handy after a long night of drinking and Cards Against Humanity.