Thread: Robot Roll Call

Talking Robot Roll Call

CROOOOW! (You little wiiiiisecracker/That's one O/I'm Different)
    Hello, my name is Crow. (skip a few lines if you already know about, don't care about, or don't want to know about Mystery Science Theater 3000) For those who don't know, Crow (full name: Crow T. Robot/ Crow The Robot) one of Joel's/Mike's "robot friends" on the cult classic TV show, Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's about a guy (Joel from seasons 0-5 episode 12 then Mike for Season 5 episode 13 to season 11) who is forced to watch awful movies by mad scientists to survive all these awful movies he creates some robots to keep him company. If you would like to learn more click here or here. If you want to start watching episdoes click here.
    But enough about MST3K, as I said my "name" is Crow. I am a Diaper Lover and I have been one since I was 13. I remember having these GoodNites in my closet that I would wear until my parents found out and threw them away. Although I want to regress, I mainly just wear diapers. Besides MST3K, I enjoy watching Doctor Who, The Nostalgia Critic, Atop the Fourth Wall, Avatar: the Last Airbender, and Warehouse 13. My favorite PC game is either Portal, Half-Life 2, or Team Fortress 2. My favorite console game is either Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime (GameCube), or Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2). My favorite handheld game is either Super Scribblenauts or Pokemon Soulsliver. (I sadly do not have a 3DS) I enjoy reading Harry Potter, AB/DL stories, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and manga like Toriko and Death Note. Lastly, I like TCG (Trading card games), such as Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering. I guess you could say I am a really big geek. I joined this site, because I like talking and listening (well, typing and reading) to people like me (AB/DL).
    Nice to meet everyone on this site and I hope we getting along great!

Welcome to ADISC.

I think I only saw one episode of MST3K. The commentary was good, but I just could not get interested in the movies.

I do like Doctor Who and warehouse 13. I don't play games, but many others in this community do and I am sure they will reach out to you.

Take a look around -- I'm sure you will like what you find.

I actually had one of the "Tom Servo" gumball machines (I had to have it when I saw it in the store).

I loved that show. Amusingly from time to time we'd run into one of the movies without the commentary.

One of my favorite lines is they go and pull someone out of a wreck and Tom says "Be sure to move his spine around a lot."
    My wife is getting tired of hearing me say that while we're watching TV.