Thread: Hello World

Default Hello World

Hello everyone! I have been interested in diapers and especially regression for around 7 years now. That feeling of not being fully in control is what I am after. Right now I live and breath in the I.T. world. For those that are interested I work in a NOC and do some tier 1 QA on the side. When I get home I am right back on the computer. I will admit that I have worn a diaper before because I did not want to get up from a game. When I am not on a computer I am usually reading (SF or Fantasy) or going for a walk (my exercise of choice).

Quote Originally Posted by links42 View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been interested in diapers and especially regression for around 7 years now. That feeling of not being fully in control is what I am after. Right now I live and breath in the I.T. world. For those that are interested I work in a NOC and do some tier 1 QA on the side. When I get home I am right back on the computer. I will admit that I have worn a diaper before because I did not want to get up from a game. When I am not on a computer I am usually reading (SF or Fantasy) or going for a walk (my exercise of choice).
    Hello and welcome to the site. I used to work IT for our school system, in a middle school until IT was fazed out of the individual schools and handled solely by the school district. It was fun while it lasted. Now I'm a math assistant. I too enjoy reading SF and horror, but I also write. I've written four short stories for this site, and I'm about to publish a novel to Kindle/Amazon. I have a short story published to Nook Books. For me it's a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoy this site. Feel free to engage in the threads and topics.