Thread: diaper under skirt/dress

Default diaper under skirt/dress

hi. i hate wearing dresses and skirts.im working on getting more comfortable but im scared of somone seeing my panties. i think it might be easier if it was a diaper instead. Do you wear diapers under your dresses or skirts in public?how easy is it to hide.

Well,

I don't normally wear dresses or skirts in public...

But, it depends on the dress or skirt...

Long dresses will cover a diaper good especially if it's loose and not form fitting...

Last time I was out in a skirt was quite a few years ago to a fashion show...it was knee length and covered very nicely...

B

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    hi. i hate wearing dresses and skirts.im working on getting more comfortable but im scared of somone seeing my panties. i think it might be easier if it was a diaper instead. Do you wear diapers under your dresses or skirts in public?how easy is it to hide.
    Wouldn't wearing a diaper under a skirt be even more frightening? Because people who get a sneak peak under a skirt would be expecting panties, not a diaper. Just what it seems like to me anyway.

I have to say though, if i was one to wear skirts, but i don't since i'm a guy and don't swing that way, I think wearing a diaper and a skirt would be way fun.

A lot has to do with the Hem Length of the skirt/dress - way too short (think mini-skirt) and exposure is almost a given at some point.
    If you are going to wear a mini skirt - suggested to wear a diaper cover resembling tennis panties with the ruffles on the hinee...
    I do wear short skirts and skorts from time to time. The skort is a garment with pants (shorts) under a skirted apron and the only suitable diaper to wear here is a form fit pull on otherwise a bit too much bulk! The skirts I wear are always long enough to cover the basic moves i.e. bending over and reaching top shelf. With skirts if I am engaged in some athletic activity then it is appra po to wear a ruffled
    panty cover over the diapers - it is not seen but in the event of the unplanned situation I am not worried about a diaper being a topic of discussion. Dresses never worn in public or considered unless in
    house/private surroundings then only with AB/DL functions.
    Also the fabric construction - sheer pastels are out and deep dark solids or floral prints with decent weight fabric should help cover most predictable bulges.
    To the observant eye (one who wears diapers) it is possible to ascertain what one is wearing underneath their outer clothing because it is user familiar territory.

AND then there is the NOISE factor depending on the type construction of the diaper and diaper cover.

So make one mistake and your cover is BLOWN (had to put that one in LOL) !

I have worn diapers with a skirt before and I think its a lot of fun especially in the summer when it is really hot for diapers, airs everything out a bit better. But when I do where a diaper under a skirt I always wear underwear over it, just in case someone would see. Everyone is going to suspect to see underwear under a skirt but I think very few people would intentionally look.