Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious about experiences with Inhibitif hair removal

Question Curious about experiences with Inhibitif hair removal

Yesterday I saw an ad of TV for this product called 'inhibitif'. It is a liquid spray that is intended to inhibit the growth of hair in a matter of weeks. I picked up a bottle to give it a try and will report back, but I was curious if others have used it or their experiences with it.
    As an aby, being hair free is physical and mental plus and if this product can reduce shaving, then it might be of value.

Quote Originally Posted by tadhgaby View Post
    Yesterday I saw an ad of TV for this product called 'inhibitif'. It is a liquid spray that is intended to inhibit the growth of hair in a matter of weeks. I picked up a bottle to give it a try and will report back, but I was curious if others have used it or their experiences with it.
    As an aby, being hair free is physical and mental plus and if this product can reduce shaving, then it might be of value.
    As something of an LG...I'd be interested too! I haven't heard of it myself...

Thanks tadhgaby!
    -Marka

I'm skeptical of products like that due to all the chemicals involved. It's why I'll never touch that nair stuff, ugh.

I just shave but I definitely need to find a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    i just get sugared.
    Could you enlightened me?? I do not get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    i just get sugared.
    I tried that once at home...found the recipie online...it wasn't pretty!

It was a mess...than again I'd never tried it before...

I've waxed a couple times...is it better than waxing?

B

Depends on the person for some sugaring works better and is less painful for some waxing works.
    Nair is crap and similar products, the chemicals in that stuff will light your skin up as I have learned the hard way.
    Something like inhibit I would be very wary of I hate shaving to but right now it works the best, a product like is most likely snake oil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    Could you enlightened me?? I do not get the reference.
    it is similar to waxing but use a special sticky mixture of sugar that is better for the skin and cooler than wax when applied.

The only thing I am afraid of is that some have been proven to permanently remove hair, and I think I would end up having a hard time explaining why i have no hair. xD I might just buy some now and try it on a tiny area first, but tell us how it goes for you.

I'm not a big fan of using chemicals for hair removal, but after visiting their website I will admit that I am at least interested.

That is of course, if it is, what they say it is.

A bit of an up date... I bought the stuff (spray and deodorant) and followed the extremely simple directions. Apply after cleaning and shaving. I too dislike the chemical hair removal products. They burn and stink. This is minty. It is a liquid (the colour of pee). You apply twice a day to get started, then maintain the level of hair growth with daily squirts. I guess I have been using it for four days now and have noticed a small difference in hair growth rate. That is what is it is intended to do. There are no side effects at this point. No rash, no burning. There is a tingle just as you apply like a menthol cream give you, but this lasts about a minute. I have applied it to my chest, arms, underarms, and groin. Will continue the experiment.