Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby powder!

Default Baby powder!

Does anyone here just Really love the smell of baby powder. And just use a lot when putting on a diaper. Cuz for some reason I just really having it all over my body, sometimes when im not even wearing a diaper.

I love the smell of baby powder made from talc, but I only use J&J corn starch now. I like the powder with lavender. The one bad thing if you use to much is the
    powder mud that is created when you sprinkle on to much. That likes to stick to your skin and likes to fall off and make a mess if you don't get it all wiped off.

Oh I certainly love the smell of baby powder and it certainly has plenty of reasons to wear it.Just gotta make sure you don't over do it and end up sneezing your head off or something

Quote Originally Posted by falconfan1234 View Post
    Does anyone here just Really love the smell of baby powder. And just use a lot when putting on a diaper. Cuz for some reason I just really having it all over my body, sometimes when im not even wearing a diaper.
    I have put it in my arm pits before, and sometimes on my chest. I love the smell of baby powder.

Yes, yes, yes! Regular J&J smelling powder is wonderful. It helps to signal regression, safety, and caring from me. The feeling of smoothly shaved powdered skin in a fresh diaper makes me want to get the Legos out, or cuddle with my teddybear. (Oh heck, pass me my paci... I'm gone now! )

CrinklySiren

I have like 6 different bottles of baby powder :P i have the medicated one, lavender one, regular, i have one from Chile which smells sooo much like baby, i have one from the dollar store that smells like a mix of floral and baby. I looooove baby powder xD the more the better, and especially when you put a lot and it just feels nice and cold *giggles* The smell just brings back so many memories and its one of those trigger scents that just regresses me. I actually have baby powder scented everything :P Glade spray, deodorant, incense, oil, etc.

I just use the regular J&J Baby Powder. Actually, I use it for normal clothing, but not too often for diapers. When I try to use it for diapers, I get too much powder in one spot (causing clumps) or it gets all over my hands and then the tapes do not stick.

Yes, I know there are work arounds (washing hands before taping and after powder, pouring powder in diaper after putting the diaper on, etc.), they just seem like too much work for me...

Well,

I too like baby powder...but use no talc just corn starch type...

The talc type is a known cancer causing and the methods it's made with and how mined makes it contain some really bad stuff...

I'm not sure but the eu either has banned or in the process of banning it..l

Use you google foo!

B

P.s. the corn starch is almost like....

I like the smell of baby powder too. I use Johnson's Baby Pure Cornstarch Powder, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. It has a strong scent but works great on my skin. I use it with every diaper change.

I dont actually like the feel of wearing baby powder when wearing a diaper but I LOVE the smell! I was at a craft fair last year and found a baby powder scented candle an it was AMAZING!