Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello. Not sure what to put for my personality, the tests came back negative. I can be feisty, passionate, and a complete goofball at times.

I am a DL with AB tendencies.

I also have interests in movies, computer games, and similar things.

Primarily joined this site while doing some research, furthering my knowledge on the abdl subculture.

Hope this is sufficient.

Sufficient... sure, depending in what you want to do. As a community we like to know a person beyond the fact they are ab or dl or close to one. It helps to visualize the person we're talking to, and by so knowing a person it makes interacting with them easier. It is easier to offer support, to someone you know, to amuse them, knowing their sense of humor; to entertain them with things they find interesting, to advise them with things they'll find useful. We're not nosy and not trying to pry.

We know it's usual to be circumspect especially at first. Until Adisc many of us keep our tendencies secret, and what we do about them we do in private. It is common to dip a toe in the water before taking a bigger plunge on this site... You don't need to tell us much; a list of books movies 0r shows you like go down a treat.

So that's behind a bunch of suggetions to list hobbies and interests. but you can take your too and let us into your world ome step at a time/time