Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: single tab adult diaper

Default single tab adult diaper

Who makes an adult diaper with only one tab on each side?

I am shocked that you don't know that.
    I'm so shocked by the question I find it funny and I am almost thinking this is a joke.

But, for the sack of answering the question:

abuniverse.com has single tab adult diapers.

As far as I know, ABU is the only one that sells one like that. I have never tried it myself, but I would assume they would not hold up too well. Adult diapers have at least two tabs for a reason. Adult hip and leg muscles are a lot different than a toddler/infant's. There are multiple stress points near the pelvis on an adult. There are multiple for little ones as well, but they are so close together that a single tab can hold a diaper together. On adults they are spread further apart, so you need to support the diaper in at least two different spots on each side. So... to answer your question.... HERE. But to give my unsolicited advice (because that is what the internet is for)... I wouldn't waste money on one.

Actually the ABU cushies with the single tab I find, work really well. There tab is like 2 tabs stuck together to form 1 tab. So instead of 2 1in tabs it's just 1 2x2in tab. Even though I like the design of there tab, I find the ABU Cushies not thick enough for my liking However the cute factor I give it a 9/10

norcal57

ABU cushies look pretty nice. This is good to know because I was going order a case. They seem to be out of stock most of the time. I have never waited for a Bambino order. With that said, I still can't wait to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    Actually the ABU cushies with the single tab I find, work really well. There tab is like 2 tabs stuck together to form 1 tab. So instead of 2 1in tabs it's just 1 2x2in tab. Even though I like the design of there tab, I find the ABU Cushies not thick enough for my liking However the cute factor I give it a 9/10
    Feel similar here. They look nice and the single tape is nice (and works) but I still prefer Bambino and other brands due to the lack of thickness. Hopefully someday Bambino would do single tape and add a scent like ABUniverse.

With the ABU cushies you get a really pink looking diaper the minute you wet it. Not as nice as others where you either cannot tell or it just turns 'grey' (but not messy dark). I also like the Tena Slips and that they are barely noticeable in that regard without close looking but have a line that turns green.

PaddedPuppy

ABU have some, Cuddlz do them, and the Attends active range also have one on each side, if you don't care about the baby prints or want to save some money.

I have a pack of Tena Stretch Ultra. One large tab per side. No leak guards that I would rather they have. Tabs almost go over top one another. They stretch also.

some people prefer the single tapes, they want something as close to the single-tape baby diapers they remember. So for them, it's great really, as long as you're not too interested in leak protection, or the high capacity that usually comes with premium diapers. They're not marketed as that, they're marketed specifically as an AB/DL "play diaper", and I think that wording is very honest. If you're buying a "play sewing machine" you don't expect it to sew well

In addition to the ABU line of products Kendall makes a cheapo diaper that is single tape. There is however a reason for the two tapes on adult diapers and these leak far more easily.

Covidien Kendall Wings Hook Loop Adult Briefs | eBay