Thread: hello new world

Default hello new world

im here to explore all the possibilities. a friend has these interests but to what extent i dont know. he doesn't know i know and i don't know how to tell him its ok. don't know what to do except to read all i can

Hello and Welcome!!

This is a very good place to read and better understand AB/DL, there are so many great threads!

If you two are close friends, and he knows that you would not judge him than I think telling him that you know could be a really good thing. I know that every friendship is different, and you know your friendship better than anyone else. It is your decision whatever you decide

Personally, I am an adult baby and I have told a couple of my close friends. It has made me feel wonderful and accepted by people I care about!

I'm sure if you posted a thread asking for advice on "How to confront a friend" that you know, others here will have plenty of good advice!! There may even be some threads on that subject already that you can find too If you have questions or things that you are curious about, but can't find a thread that covers the subject, don't hesitate to post a thread and ask!

Anyways, I hope you find some good information and enjoy the site! Good luck to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by appreciate123 View Post
    im here to explore all the possibilities. a friend has these interests but to what extent i dont know. he doesn't know i know and i don't know how to tell him its ok. don't know what to do except to read all i can
    Welcome. It is good to have you among us; the more people the better, and this definitely includes friends and lovers of abdl people: especially their parents, girlfriends and boyfriends, husbands and wives... friends and family are very important, since they are the immediate source of support.

Support may comes in many forms, from full-blown approval to simple acceptance and tolerance.

he doesn't know i know and i don't know how to tell him its ok.
    First you could simply let him know you have an account here. He will read your posts and glean an idea of where you stand on the issue, and what you feel about it.

We have several forums for different kinds of discussion. I would encourage you to post what questions you might have in the appropriate places. We don't mind repeating ourselves; most questions have been asked and answered in the past, but it keeps Adisc fresh and lively to get new people in and to see to their issues as they have them, and to stay relevant to our members.

One thing you might think about is the fact that whatever brought us here is more to us than a slight preference. The vast majority of us regard our fetish or ageplay as a fundamental part of our identity, who we are. Sort of similar to how so many furries regard their species.

Perhaps you will spot your friend on here. Perhaps you may encourage him to join if he isn't here already. I suspect if you were to tell him you have an account here he'll dash straight over and look up what you have written.

And then, from what you ask and what you say he will get an idea of where you stand. Thus avoiding having to dwell on it or have him explain things he is likely shy and secretive about, and would rather not be put on the spot to discuss. If you should happen to find him here either now or in the future , I would pay close attention to what he says. On here, talking to other "insiders" we are much more open about things than we are face to face, knowing others are in the same boat, and that they will understand but not judge harshly or condemn.

Now this is just me: if your cool with it, then i'd probably play it up a bit, put him on the spot and watch him melt for a second, then break it to him that your jk and totally cool with it. This is probably a little mean but then again what are friends for? LOL. If u really are cool and accepting of it, i think he'd be happy and possibly excited to know that he wont have to worry about it around you, and maybe even be able to talk with you about it. Online support groups are nice but nothing is quite like having a friend IRL that you can talk to about these things.