Thread: Next Size up from Goodnites XL?

Default Next Size up from Goodnites XL?

So I have reached a dilemma , the person I am currently involved with, and who is partaking of the AB side of life with me cannot properly fit into the Goodnites XL size. They tend to rip at the sizes every few times when she tries to put them on, so I was wondering what would be a diaper or pull-up that would be just a little bit larger, and might work out better.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

You'll be hard pressed to find any pull-up type diaper with kid-like designs larger than a goodnight. There are many AB style tape on diapers out there, and most brands of medical style offer a pull-up type but they are gonna be plain or printed like adult underwear at best. As far as sizing just look at whats out there most diapers are sized according to your pants size meaning fits XX inches - XX inches. If your having trouble finding a size that fits then a few brands offer a youth size that should fit even the slimmest of people although to me it sound like the person your speaking of will likely fit perfectly into a medium for most brands.

The only thing I can think of would be a medium Bambino, if you want the "juvenile" prints. Goodnites are pretty big, and will fit a person larger than can fit in a typical small adult diaper. The next step up from them is a size medium.

You should try Underjams, I always found - even when I was 16 - they tore easily, especially when walking. Then I tried Underjams and they were a lot more stretchy and could walk about easier with them.

However, I have always prefers the Goodnites/Drynites design.

Where could I find those in stores??? I live in the states, if that makes a difference. Would Walmart carry the bambinos?

Quote Originally Posted by deadno0b View Post
    Where could I find those in stores??? I live in the states, if that makes a difference. Would Walmart carry the bambinos?
    You won't. Bambino Diapers are online only, just do a quick google search.

In regard to what you will find at stores, here's a basic list: Goodnites, Underjams, Generic (Store Brand) Pullups/Diapers and Depend Pull-Ups/Diapers. In some cases, maybe some Tena products, but those are uncommon. Medical supply stores may carry Abenas, or be able to order them in, and they'll also offer a better deal on "Cheap" diapers usually.

Quote Originally Posted by deadno0b View Post
    oh, sorry I don't mean to get your hopes up there. You won't find any of the AB/DL diapers for sale in any retail store, that stuff's available by mail-order only. (either direct from the storefronts, or you can usually find them in smaller quantities/higher prices on ebay)

Hop into irc chat if you can and we'll shoot you some better ideas based on your options.