Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "My Teddy" - A Poem by Braddeh

  1. #1

    Default "My Teddy" - A Poem by Braddeh

    "This is my teddy, this teddy is mine
    There are many like him, but mines one of a kind.
    Some are big and fuzzy and very warm to hug.
    I hug him often so I guess he doesn't mind.

    In the morning, together we greet the sunshine.
    And then we go out to play all day.
    In the afternoon, he comes at dinner time.
    At night, I cling to him to keep the bad dreams away.

    I take him everywhere, though my mommy protests.
    She doesn't understand how I'd never think less.
    We've been on adventures and arduous quests'.
    Although it always ends in a great big mess.

    Even though he gets dirty, tattered and torn.
    Mommy always fixes the tears he has.
    This teddy of mine will never be lorn.
    I'll keep him forever throughout the many eras."

    Just something in appreciation for my teddy and the teddies of every AB/DL out there. Here's to them for keeping us comfortable in our darkest times and being the bestest, warmest, most understanding friends we've ever had.

  2. #2

    Default

    awwwwww


    i thought it was really good.

    thanks for sharing it with us braddah

  3. #3

    Default

    I like this a lot!!

    "I take him everywhere, though mommy protests"
    I Love that line because that was exactly me growing up!! If there was an extra seat in the car I would put my teddy in the seat and buckle him in, and if there was a seat at the table I would put the teddy there too xD That was too much for my mom ahaha

    I actually had to help somebody move a few months back, and they had a giant teddy bear (Maybe 48") and we had literally no room left in the car except for the passenger seat, so I sat on the teddy's lap and put the buckle over myself hahaha (I wasn't driving) I actually fell asleep on that car ride and it was so peaceful!!

    Anyways, I don't want to ramble. Your poem brought back a lot of positive memories for me ^_^

    Thank you for sharing!!!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    awwwwww


    i thought it was really good.

    thanks for sharing it with us braddah
    It's all good, I was just thinking of ways to describe the kind of happiness and feelings of an AB/DL that only a teddy can give. Which ended up being this poem x3



    Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    I like this a lot!!

    "I take him everywhere, though mommy protests"
    I Love that line because that was exactly me growing up!! If there was an extra seat in the car I would put my teddy in the seat and buckle him in, and if there was a seat at the table I would put the teddy there too xD That was too much for my mom ahaha

    I actually had to help somebody move a few months back, and they had a giant teddy bear (Maybe 48") and we had literally no room left in the car except for the passenger seat, so I sat on the teddy's lap and put the buckle over myself hahaha (I wasn't driving) I actually fell asleep on that car ride and it was so peaceful!!

    Anyways, I don't want to ramble. Your poem brought back a lot of positive memories for me ^_^

    Thank you for sharing!!!
    Well, it's good to hear that I brought back all those good memories for you, it seems like they were really fun memories as well.

    I'll admit, up until my first year of school, I WOULD actually take my Teddy everywhere I went, I even took him to my first few days of Kindergarten, until my parents told me I couldn't anymore, I was so devastated about that. But at least I knew that I could take him everywhere at home

    But yeah, it's good to hear I could bring all those memories for you, it really does make it seems like my poem did something more than just evoke some warm, fuzzy feelings inside people.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post

    I'll admit, up until my first year of school, I WOULD actually take my Teddy everywhere I went, I even took him to my first few days of Kindergarten, until my parents told me I couldn't anymore, I was so devastated about that. But at least I knew that I could take him everywhere at home
    Aw!! In my elementary school, during spirit week we had "Stuffed animal day" <- Favorite day of the school year pretty much xD (maybe tied with "field day")
    I would be in my room the day before like "Which one should I pick?!" ahaha

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    Aw!! In my elementary school, during spirit week we had "Stuffed animal day" <- Favorite day of the school year pretty much xD (maybe tied with "field day")
    I would be in my room the day before like "Which one should I pick?!" ahaha
    I wish my primary schools had those kinds of days. It would've made growing up with my teddy a lot more easier.

    But yeah, my family had a lot of plushies, but no matter what I'd always want my teddy, no one can replace him ^^



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Very good! Perhaps you might want to join the Poet's Group?
    Probably, I am a good writer when I get inspired, so I'll join and see how it goes

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2013, 20:23
  2. "Dream Crib and Nursery" - Ahh come on, Cowboy Up Teddy!!!
    By TeddyBearCowboy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-Apr-2013, 13:24
  3. Are terms like "fetish" and "paraphilia" outdated/unhelpful?
    By cm90210 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-Dec-2012, 22:24
  4. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2012, 18:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.