Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuffed Animal Rescue

Ziazan

Default Stuffed Animal Rescue

Hey everyone! come check out the Stuffed Animal Rescue.. basically like an animal shelter but for plushes. Growing up I was most definately a stuffed animal kid. Now that I'm an adult (on the outside lol) I still adore my plushes. Sadly I know that over time sometimes our friends are lost or destroyed. I thought about this one day when I saw someone throwing out 2 bags FULL of like-new stuffed animsl simply because the daughter had out grown them! I thought there are sure to be people out there that would still love these guys, heck there may be people out there looking for THAT specific plush! And thus the Zia's stuffed animal rescue was born! I also take requests to find plushes. I can't promise ill find a SPECIFIC one but Ill find something pretty darn close. More animals to be posted later this week including some Vintage Care Bears!

Come and see if your new friend is here

(the link appears as Page 1)

Page 1

sorry about this i think you alreay said this but just to clarify for myself how dos this animal rescue/adoption thing actually work ?

also i am looking for a specfific plush or to but would like to know more first, i hop that isn't too much of bother

Ziazan

Mostly I just try to find high quality plushes (and restore them if neccesary) I then post them for people to see and adopt if they choose. I do charge a small fee per animal (depending on their collectiblity) BUT this is only so I can pay for their materials for restoring them and so enable me to rescue MORE plushes. As for finding a specific stuffed animal, I can't promise that Ill find the EXACT one you are looking for but if you were to message me and say "hi Zia. im looking for a white tiger that is laying down and about 12 inches long" I can probably find something like that, again it may not be the exact plush you are picturing but I can find something similar.. I hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    If you get any huskies in let me know.
    I will let you know if i do

Quote Originally Posted by Ziazan View Post
    Mostly I just try to find high quality plushes (and restore them if neccesary) I then post them for people to see and adopt if they choose. I do charge a small fee per animal (depending on their collectiblity) BUT this is only so I can pay for their materials for restoring them and so enable me to rescue MORE plushes. As for finding a specific stuffed animal, I can't promise that Ill find the EXACT one you are looking for but if you were to message me and say "hi Zia. im looking for a white tiger that is laying down and about 12 inches long" I can probably find something like that, again it may not be the exact plush you are picturing but I can find something similar.. I hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

I will let you know if i do

thanx yes it dos very much thanks.

speaking of a specific plushie,

im after a pikachu any size really but the bigger the better. aslo a digimon one that goes by the name of geogreyman. i hope thats not too much of a chllenge for you ?

one last question :

are you us based ?

Ziazan

I will see what I can find on both of those.. and yes I am based out of Michicgan.. I prefer to avoid international shipping whenever possible.

THAT is one of the most cutest thing I have ever witness in the AB world xD
    I would LOVE to adopte some. But, given the fact that I live in Europe, the shipping cost would be terrible.

If I got some time in my hand and if I can find some plushies, can I stole your idea ?

That leafon and those care-bears are too damn cute :3

Aww!!! That is super adorable!!

I checked out the website! That's so cool!!

That sounds like such a fun idea!! You get to rescue stuffed animals and try to find someone who will really love them <3
    I was definitely a stuffed animal kid growing up too!! I will let you know if I think of any requests

Ziazan

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    thanx yes it dos very much thanks.

speaking of a specific plushie,

im after a pikachu any size really but the bigger the better. aslo a digimon one that goes by the name of geogreyman. i hope thats not too much of a chllenge for you ?

one last question :

are you us based ?

No luck on the digimon or pikachu yet (still searching though) but I did come across the most adorable Plusle plush today, just figured i would let you know since it's in the electric mouse family. It's on adoption page 2

I'm looking for a white puppy with a red hat covered in white hearts and a matching pants shorts. I can't find a picture one was given to me when I gave my son up for adoption and a dog tore it up. I would give most anything to find one again.
    That being said I want this Page 19 :P send me a PM
    Last edited by KerryLynn; 06-Oct-2013 at 15:10.