Thread: Hello from Oneonta New York

Default Hello from Oneonta New York

Hello all, obviously I'm new here lol
    It's good to have such a wonderful community. For years I thought I was alone as an adult baby/ diaper lover.
    Me I'm just a normal 31 year old, I enjoy movies, video games, hanging with friends, and diapers!!! Lol
    Can't wait to finally meet and make new friends that understand the one thing that I have hid for so long. Ttys everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan82 View Post
    Hello all, obviously I'm new here lol
    It's good to have such a wonderful community. For years I thought I was alone as an adult baby/ diaper lover.
    Me I'm just a normal 31 year old, I enjoy movies, video games, hanging with friends, and diapers!!! Lol
    Can't wait to finally meet and make new friends that understand the one thing that I have hid for so long. Ttys everyone
    Looks like no one welcomed you yet, so welcome Ivan82! I'm a movie lover, too What are some of your favorites?

It still floors me when I talk to others with the same kind of feelings for the same kind of things. You know, many of us are shy about being ab or dl, and we keep our cards close to our chest. But talking about hobbies, for instance, or music, or fave films, or really any neutral topic avoids revealing personally identifying information. One thing a guy can do is read over many intro posts in this forum, and note which are the best posts... and try to imitate them.

By now you probably know ab's and dl's (and miscellaneous associated people like wives) come in every flavor, every color, every kind of sexuality, every level of education, every gender... so if you give us some idea who you are and what you're about, like-minded folks will ooze from the woodwork.

Also check out our groups,you will most likely find you have a lot in common with a bunch of us.

Thanks for the welcome. There is a lot to do here... Going to need to spend a day just looking through everything lol

- - - Updated - - -

Some of my favorite movies... Well aliens is my number 1 favorite, I enjoyed the last two reboot movies of Star Trek and I guess pretty much a lot of action sci fi movies. I love MSTK3 lol

Howdy Ivan. I think I know where Oneonta is. I used to fish in bass tournaments (N.Y., Pa) for years and still do, albeit much less frequently due to health issues. I live in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area of NE Pennsylvania. Welcome!

Nice to meet you loadedpamperman I've been to PA a couple times visited Hershey park. I never really got into fishing that much but I know about the tournaments. Never been by Scranton what's it like?

Well aliens is my number 1 favorite
    Raccoons mostly come out at night... mostly.

Lol better get inside and close them storm shudders lol

Scranton has it's good and bad points. The bad would be that alike many other cities in the North-Eastern part of the US it has been in a long decline. It isn't a violent city for the most part though, and if you're into railroad or mining history there are a lot of things to do. My favorite is Steamtown as I am a railroad history buff as well as into model railroading. I do not live in Scranton, I'm pretty much halfway between Scranton & Wilkes-Barre, which is like 12 miles or so below Scranton.
    I am very familiar with Hershey Park and pretty much that entire area as well. I have numerous friends that live in that vicinity and I am down in that area a couple dozen times per year on average.
    Outside of fishing I am into blues based rock/classic rock, hard rock & heavy metal. I also like a little bit of country but can not stand any synthetic music..you know.. the stuff with no drums, guitars and such. I used to frequently drag race at a track 50 miles south of me and though I haven't been to the track in years I still have a beast of a Chevy with 603 HP, though I rarely even get to drive it too often.
    Nice talking with you.