Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone,

I am a programmer (the kind that did not really get 'classically trained', though I did go to university for a short time). I mostly program in PHP due to work, but lately have been coding in Python for anything from small scripts (where Bash might be used) to sites (like in Django).

Also I enjoy language learning and history. I am currently studying Arabic and hope to visit the middle east at some point in the future. In the past I have studied Chinese and Japanese. I also really like learning different alphabet systems even if I do not know what the words mean. Currently, besides English (Roman), I can recognise Arabic, Hebrew, Korean (Hangul), Japanese Hiragana/Katakana, and a lot of Kanji/Hanzi/Hanja (although I can say I know less Korean pronunciations compared to other languages).

I have had a lot of trouble in my past accepting myself as a DL and would often go into a binge cycle. It is only recently I have began to accept myself, mainly by immersing myself into the fetish.

Hey MrCarter, welcome to ADISC. I too am really interested in languages, though I have not studied nearly as much as you. I have made attempts at German and Russian. I would also like to try Arabic, but am rather intimidated by the complete foreign nature of the sounds and alphabet. I think if I could do college all over, I would either major or minor in languages.

I hope we can be supportive of you with regard to your diaper interests. I too have suffered the Binge/Purge cycle as so many here have. Personally, I have reached a somewhat accepting stage in life, however, I have to admit that finding friends and/or romantic relationships with whom I can share this interest is pretty difficult. Not a lot of luck there for me. Tell us more about what got you started, and how often, what types of diaper related things you enjoy.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Deke

I was intimidated by the sounds of those languages when I was much younger. I grew up in a somewhat Spanish-speaking household so foreign languages never sounded that strange. The only difference is when you are trying to make the sounds you've heard around (especially if you are trying to learn Mandarin or Arabic and you think you sound crazy to yourself).

As far as ABDL type stuff, I got into it when I was really young. I guess I missed out on something as a young child and so I would look at all sorts of the different sites once I discovered they existed. This was like back in 2000 or so. I have not really thought about telling anyone about it, family nor friends. It is just something I am keeping to myself for now. Sometimes fetishes really are better off that way. And it is not easy to keep secret sometimes because sometimes you want to just be free about it (I know I do). It is just unfortunate the world tends to be very shocked at just about anything out of the norm. I have never even thought about wearing outside the house. I purposefully use black trash bags to hide the fetish from others in case anybody sees anything in the dumpster.

Luke: "You know, I did feel something. I could almost see the remote."

Obi-Wan: "That's good. You have taken your first step into a larger world."
    Welcome to the abdl world. Especially welcome from yours truly, another dl. Yes that's right: I am not adult baby or babyfur, though I consider myself a friend to all of the other padded people. We will have to get our heads together and compare notes. You know now where to find me . Hail fellow, well met.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCarter View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am a programmer (the kind that did not really get 'classically trained', though I did go to university for a short time). I mostly program in PHP due to work, but lately have been coding in Python for anything from small scripts (where Bash might be used) to sites (like in Django).

Also I enjoy language learning and history. I am currently studying Arabic and hope to visit the middle east at some point in the future. In the past I have studied Chinese and Japanese. I also really like learning different alphabet systems even if I do not know what the words mean. Currently, besides English (Roman), I can recognise Arabic, Hebrew, Korean (Hangul), Japanese Hiragana/Katakana, and a lot of Kanji/Hanzi/Hanja (although I can say I know less Korean pronunciations compared to other languages).

I have had a lot of trouble in my past accepting myself as a DL and would often go into a binge cycle. It is only recently I have began to accept myself, mainly by immersing myself into the fetish.
    Glad you joined us! I to had the same issue, I had a terrible binge cycle to the point I would keep telling myself I needed to STOP! but the urges kept creeping back. I would use stuff around the house to make makeshift diapers. Then I invested in some diapers and I made a schedual for myself on when I would wear. Ever since then I accepted my AB/DL side and i got my urges under control, so they don't control me anymore . I would love to talk with you more! X)