Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok now what?

Default Ok now what?

So I tried my first diaper, had my binky in my mouth, bought a cute cartoony shirt...and it felt so comforting. I felt vulnerable, calm, and sexy all at the same time. I might urge that vulnerable and calm are seldom experienced by me. I took tons of pics, fell asleep, woke up and even wet my diaper instead of using the bathroom. Thing is...I haven't had the urge to experience it again. I still think about it but not in a I- can't- wait- to- do- it- again vibe. Passing trend/curiosity?

Well, if you hold off long enough it will likely come back, unless you are like me where I just wear and cub out all of the time, so anticipation isn't as common anymore. Or maybe you just needed the one experience for curiosity sake and don't actually have the need to do it ever again.

Ive noticed abdl's tend to have binge like tendencies. It's even been noted by some of the more famous abdl's. There is nothing wrong with that, just make sure you get your fill when you need it and don't throw out all the stuff and supplies in the meantime.

It's also possible you were just curious about it.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You could have just been curious, but there's a good chance your desire will come back, particularly because of the emotions you felt while regressed. Don't sweat it, just enjoy it when and if the urge strikes again.

If you've never really gone all out like that before with the paci and cute shirt and all, you may not feel the need to go that far "down the rabbit hole" so to speak for a while. Just do whatever feels comfortable to you, there's no rules on what you have to do or can't do when it comes to things like this. If you wanna do it all again, then do it. If you don't wanna do it again for a while, then don't. Simple as that. Just go with the flow and do what makes you happy.

Just take it as it comes. There's no rules to this. I wavered back and forth for a while before settling in to my current routine. It may yet change down the road. Just go with it, no pressure.

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep them in the back of my mind as I still explore.

I have settled into a pattern myself where I have my plushie and pacifier at night when I sleep. It's harder for me to have a diaper on, as I live with roommates who don't know about my infantilism. Some nights I sleep without the pacifier. I have recently purchased some footed sleepers but it is still too warm to wear. There was just one night cool enough and it was awesome.

Like others have basically said. No need to analyze, just enjoy the experience when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicTuba View Post
    Ive noticed abdl's tend to have binge like tendencies. It's even been noted by some of the more famous abdl's. There is nothing wrong with that, just make sure you get your fill when you need it and don't throw out all the stuff and supplies in the meantime.
    I know this wasn't my thread but I am thankful for that information, I tend to have long purges and sometimes wonder if I lost interest even when some of the desires stay the same.

as for baby ninja you may be in a binge purge cycle, or it was just a curiosity thing, but It seems common on here

Quote Originally Posted by SicartheaSpikefan View Post
    I know this wasn't my thread but I am thankful for that information, I tend to have long purges and sometimes wonder if I lost interest even when some of the desires stay the same.

as for baby ninja you may be in a binge purge cycle, or it was just a curiosity thing, but It seems common on here
    I think the majority of us have gone through it.