Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Wellness Superio series diapers

Default New Wellness Superio series diapers

Has anyone tried the new Wellness Superio diapers that they came out with this month? If so, what did you think?

If you havent seen them, they are here:

Products - Super Absorbent Adult Brief, Super absorbent Diaper, Super Absorbent Diapers & Brief

I see from one of the package pictures on their site that they are made in China. I wonder if they will be the same as Bambino / Secure diapers which are also made there.

Almost looks like the same description, would love to hear from someone who has tried them.

Being that I've been using the regular Wellness brief for a few years now I'll certainly be giving these a try, but I don't have to place another order for over a month. I certainly would like to hear how these are.

been waiting for those to show up. Based on the description, I see three changes:

1. white shell instead of green (I like)
    2. more absorbent (could be more sap, more padding, or both? it says "wider core" which could mean thicker padding or could mean wider crotch)
    3. stronger shell (it's about time! tired of the shells tearing and ripping)

I wasn't going to reorder these after I finished this case, but I think I will take advantage of the introductory price and snag a case of the new ones and see how they go.

Their price isn't very realistic though. The "sale" is about $1.43 ea, "msrp" is a laughable $2.10 ea (only ASC and Fabine cost more)

I wonder if these have the same pinholes that the last order of the regular ones I use. Keep us informed. I'm curious if their quality has improved. I used to only wear this brand for a few months until their quality got low.

After the duds that their first diapers were and the equal duds that their pullups are, I am not sure I am willing to trust this company with anything.

norcal57

I just ordered a case, but they haven't arrived yet. I will toss in my two cents worth as soon as they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    I just ordered a case, but they haven't arrived yet. I will toss in my two cents worth as soon as they arrive.
    Sounds great, we are all waiting to hear your experiences

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl View Post
    After the duds that their first diapers were and the equal duds that their pullups are, I am not sure I am willing to trust this company with anything.
    I am skeptical of their new offering as well, given that even cheaper, non-premium diapers have more robust shells than the Wellness Briefs do.