Thread: Hiya :P

Default Hiya :P

Hiya, my name is Glyde.

I am an AB/DL from Washington. (And I am also a babyfur, for those who know what that is.)

Aside from loving diapers and other things AB/DL related, I love technology in general. I love computers, specifically in the area of software development, programing. and 3D modeling/animation.

I compose music and enjoy all music in general.

I love to chat and I love making new friends.

Welcome to the forums Glyde from a fellow babyfur!

Since you are into computers and music, you might want to check out our groups. I'm sure we have a few to fit your tastes. We have some for furries too!

I see you list yourself as a caregiver. Do you have a little online or in real life you care for? We love to see caregivers here, since there's so few compared to the number of AB's.

Again, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay!

You should fit in well here, a lot of people are babyfurs (I'm kinda one) I hope you enjoy the site

also what type of music do you like or compose

I am an AB/DL/BF/DF/Caretaker. For the sake of answering the question made by KimbaStarshine: I say caretaker cuz 1) I love the idea of being a caretaker, and I have a large desire to be one in the future. 2) I will be living, here shortly, in a house with other AB/DLs where a little caretaking will be necessary on my part. At the same time being taken care of myself by another caretaker. (Make sense? ... I hope so.)

To answer SicartheaSpikefan's question: I love ALL types of music. And when I say ALL, I mean ALL. Everything from Rock to Brazilian music. (I speak brazilian portuguese BTW)(FYI I was born in the U.S. <-- At least one person always asks me about this.)
    The type of music I compose includes: electronic, techno, trance, orchestral, piano, and rock. And I am constantly experimenting with other styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyde View Post
    I am an AB/DL/BF/DF/Caretaker. For the sake of answering the question made by KimbaStarshine: I say caretaker cuz 1) I love the idea of being a caretaker, and I have a large desire to be one in the future. 2) I will be living, here shortly, in a house with other AB/DLs where a little caretaking will be necessary on my part. At the same time being taken care of myself by another caretaker. (Make sense? ... I hope so.)

To answer SicartheaSpikefan's question: I love ALL types of music. And when I say ALL, I mean ALL. Everything from Rock to Brazilian music. (I speak brazilian portuguese BTW)(FYI I was born in the U.S. <-- At least one person always asks me about this.)
    The type of music I compose includes: electronic, techno, trance, orchestral, piano, and rock. And I am constantly experimenting with other styles.
    Yes, makes perfect sense, there are some who enjoy both being cared for and being the caretaker. ^_^