Thread: Hi, my name is Ryanboo

Ryanboo

Default Hi, my name is Ryanboo

My interest are playing guitar and making music. I love nature and animals very much... also love my diapers. I'm very friendly and open. I'd love to meet new people with the same interest as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanboo View Post
    My interest are playing guitar and making music. I love nature and animals very much... also love my diapers. I'm very friendly and open. I'd love to meet new people with the same interest as me.
    Welcome. I'm pretty sure there are guitar players on here, and I know there are music fans. What sort of music do you play/make?

Welcome to ADISC ryanboo, Hope you enjoy your time here. x

Welcome mate. Just so happens I share the same interests. What sort of music do you play?

Ryanboo

Sorry i didn't reply sooner guys. As far as listening to music i have a very broad outlook and enjoy many genres but my favorite stuff tends to be either classic rock, or indie rock. Artist i like range from Led Zeppelin to even to Imagine Dragons.
    far as writing goes i have kind of a rock, folk, psycadelic, jazzy kind of style. I like a little bit.of everything but still i'm picky