Thread: Am I a Daddy

Default Am I a Daddy

A few years ago in Poland I had two friends (male) at work who I think were adult babies. One of them behoved sometimes in a very weird way when I was next to him. Hi was very nice to me, very often used my name asking what he had to do, very often was saying "I'm sorry" to me. When we were working together he sometimes was playing as hi was a child. When I was angry with him he looked very scary. Sometimes when I looked straight into his eyes hi smiled like a kid. Once when we were talking on the phone his voice sounded very childish.

First I thought he was a gay but he had so nice looking girlfriend. And once I noticed he was looking at me in a very odd way. His eyes was focused on my face. When I was moving his head was following me. His voice sounded hoarse, wheeze. When he finished he had to rest for a while. For me it looked as he had some sort of erotic experience.

His friend didn't behove like that except this strange looking. When I asked
    them what they are doing they didn't want to say.

Shortly afterwards I went to London looking for work. Recently I brought to mind what happened when I watched "The 15-Stone Babies" on TV. This is how I learnt about adult baby syndrome. And of course I have done some research on the Internet.

So my question is if it is really possible?

It mostly just sounds like you came across a really weird guy. Activity like that could have also been in his mind some sort of S&M thing. If there was some sort of connection to Infantilism, I doubt it is at all common in the AB community to stare at people like an obsessed child, and then have an erotic experience. Seems like it would be hard to say that this did have anything to do with Infantilism, but i guess it could if he was an infantilist, he would be an odd one at that.

Is this what you are talking about when you ask "Is it really possible?"

Also, when you asked in your title, "Am I a daddy?" No you are not, unless you were intending to become one. Sounds like to me, you just were involved in a strange fantasy that you didn't ask to be in. Being a daddy doesn't mean that an AB pinned you as his/her daddy, it means you personally chose to take care of an AB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    [snipped] Also, when you asked in your title, "Am I a daddy?" No you are not, unless you were intending to become one. Sounds like to me, you just were involved in a strange fantasy that you didn't ask to be in. Being a daddy doesn't mean that an AB pinned you as his/her daddy, it means you personally chose to take care of an AB.
    Spot-on. You may or may not have been unknowingly involved in this guy's fantasy life but that doesn't make you a daddy or even a caretaker. It just sounds to me like your coworker had some significant problems in dealing with people and either didn't know or care that his behavior was inappropriate with you.

Thanks for yours answers. Maybe better question is if there is characteristic appearance or personality traits that attract people with infantilism. They kept looking only at me in that specific way. And not once or twice but many times.

Quote Originally Posted by anolddaddy View Post
    Thanks for yours answers. Maybe better question is if there is characteristic appearance or personality traits that attract people with infantilism. They kept looking only at me in that specific way. And not once or twice but many times.
    In my endeavors for finding a partner in life, I look for somebody that enjoys childish things. If they enjoy cartoons like Fineas and Ferb, or Adventure time, that would be great, also if they like cute things, like stuffed animals, or Disney shirts for example. If there is something about their mannerisms that looks childish, then it would encourage me, however since you are male, I wouldn't really act out on trying to involve you in my AB life because I'm only looking to find a wife who would like to play my 'mommy'. In which case, looking for a wife requires that i look outside of just people in this fetish/lifestyle, so that is the only reason i would pay attention to those mannerisms i was talking about. If i was looking for a daddy, who wasn't going to also be a sexual partner outside of my AB time, then i would only be looking for a daddy who was already aware and into this lifestyle as a daddy.

Ultimately, If that guy was gay, and an AB, and you had childish mannerisms, then that would maybe make sense why he would act like that around you from my infantilist perspective. But if he was looking for a person to be his daddy and not a sexual partner, then he probably would have just looked for a daddy on an infantilist website.

It seems to me, that the drive to find a sexual partner, who is also accepting of AB's, is the main reason for an AB to try and get somebody who is non-AB involved in their fantasy.
    Other instances where an AB opens up about their little side to somebody, is usually to seek friendly support, but not involvement.
    There are rare cases where friendly involvement happens under a non-sexual-partner relationship, but it is usually really close, open minded individuals. So unless you and this other guy were friends since your were 5, i don't think he was going for this situation.

Honestly, I don't think there is a lot to go on to assume that he was or wasn't an Adult Baby.