Thread: Hello from another newbie

Cool Hello from another newbie

Hello Everyone!
    I have been eying this site for a while, but I have been just a little too shy to jump in. I have been a DL since I was a young kid, and probably like many of you, I thought I was the only one until the Internet became main stream. I was reading through the different categories of usenet groups (, and was really happy to see I was not alone!

I am a private person, and have not shared or communicated my interests in any forums before today. I am half techie and half businessman by profession. I love my work, I love life, and generally a very happy person. I made the decision to join in on this group because I just want to communicate and contribute to people with like interests.

I have visited many AB/DL sites, and I love to shop for cool stuff, and I can safely say, I have purchased something from most every on-line diaper store (at least the one I know about). I spend hours reading stories from different sites, and find many of them interesting, some are funny, but most important, it is cool to see so many people with common interests.

I am not a story writer, author or blogger by any stretch of the imagination. But, I am looking forward to sharing years of my experiences as a DL and the road to acceptance.

Nope, you are not alone. In the English language there's Adisc, RUpadded, Daily Diapers, & Fetlife. In French is ABkingdom - and I know there are German sites. I know of at least one site in Japanese. being ab or dl is universal to humanity I am sure; it has been expressed differently over the ages, of course. Modern inventions have changed the look and feel of what we wear, naturally; But I am sure there has always been ageplay as there have always been fetishes

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago,
    But from her eyes, a different smile like that of one who knows.
    - Heartbreaker, by Led Zeppelin