Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unexpectedly liking a baby item.

Default Unexpectedly liking a baby item.

The other day i went to the store and I saw a baby teether lion plush toy. I decided that i wanted to get it, part because it was a lion, and part because sometimes I like to really bite onto something. Turns out that there was a small rattle on part of it that I wasn't aware of until i got home. Once I discovered it, all of the sudden I realized that I loved having this rattle, and it made a real connection to my inner infant. In the past I never thought I would have cared to have a rattle, but now, my attention has been caught.

Anyone relate?

:/ i love everything baby related soo i can't realy refer to it :P

I had a similar experience with some reins. I was at the Adult Baby Club and someone had brought a set of cute reins with them which I had a chance to try on. I'd never considered reins to be something that I'd like, but thanks to that event I now own a set!

I have a stuffed killer whale that makes a whale sound that I got in '96 at a local supermarket that's no longer there- the sound still works!

WildThing121675

I LOVE hearing that sound when I squeeze Splash- as that is the name he had on the tag when I got him in '96!

Haha lol... Recently I was walking with a friend and was unconsciously rattling something I was carrying... clearly it was amusing me.. She promptly remarked "you're such a four year old" (she has no idea about you know what lol) I simply smiled and shrugged my shoulders.... I guess she was right, only she doesn't know the half of it

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Haha lol... Recently I was walking with a friend and was unconsciously rattling something I was carrying... clearly it was amusing me.. She promptly remarked "you're such a four year old" (she has no idea about you know what lol) I simply smiled and shrugged my shoulders.... I guess she was right, only she doesn't know the half of it
    lol, those moments are great, I wish i had more of them.

oh, ive been caught by the "cute" bug from time to time. Like when i saw a kitty plush and i HAD to have it. I just smiled, paid up and oh well, they assumed i bought it for my baby. Only i know my baby is 27.

do not have any baby toys myself. oh well though since i accepted th4r part of me i do find i often get the urge to cary brownie, got that big bear as a newborn, or tobi, a rabbit i got a few years ago, around the house with me. But i am kinda scared the others will think they are not loved. What to do, What to do.

My wife surprised me when we were grocery shopping by asking me if I wanted a baby teether. We were in the baby isle. I'm not that much into random chewing, but I thanked her for thinking of me. She has bought me two plushies, however, and she has bought me toys, etc.

I do identify with your plush teether, however, and something that rattled would really push my "baby" buttons!