Thread: Thought Id say hi again :)

Default Thought Id say hi again :)

Hi everyone,

Ive been on this site for a while but havnt posted for over a year so thought I would say hi again

Been a ab/dl for as long as I can remember but not really been able to get hold of many living at home and stuff which sucks and cant now incase housemates find them! Its so good to read posts on here tho makes me feel a bit better about the whole abdl thing and im so suppriesed theres actually loads from the uk :O

Apart from the obvious I Like sports, swimming, sailing, cycling, running and going out with friends. It would be good to chat to other people from here so message me

Nboy1631

Quote Originally Posted by nboy1631 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Ive been on this site for a while but havnt posted for over a year so thought I would say hi again

Been a ab/dl for as long as I can remember but not really been able to get hold of many living at home and stuff which sucks and cant now incase housemates find them! Its so good to read posts on here tho makes me feel a bit better about the whole abdl thing and im so suppriesed theres actually loads from the uk :O

Apart from the obvious I Like sports, swimming, sailing, cycling, running and going out with friends. It would be good to chat to other people from here so message me

Nboy1631
    Well...Welcome again! It appears you are here to stay this time. What is your favorite sport?