Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Grow Up Already" short film

Default "Grow Up Already" short film

Someone on the abdl subreddit found the movie on viemo or posted it there.

Haha tiggle town thanks i really enjoyed the post. Ho one more thing dose any one else think his play mate looks like Trevor from GTA 5 ?
    Last edited by littleleo; 29-Sep-2013 at 08:28.

Wow, lots of A-list actors in this, I'm impressed.
    Though it does poke a healthy amount of fun at the whole culture, it could still be seen as a cooling-the-water-down type thing.

Quote Originally Posted by littleleo View Post
    Haha tiggle town thanks i really enjoyed the post. Ho one more thing dose any one else think his play mate looks like Trevor from GTA 5 ?
    Only in the sense they are both somewhat bald. That actor's been around forever notably in Boy Meets World and The Butterfly Effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaccine View Post
    Wow, lots of A-list actors in this, I'm impressed.
    Though it does poke a healthy amount of fun at the whole culture, it could still be seen as a cooling-the-water-down type thing.
    Qoute taken from the topic on ab/dl sub-reddit.

"Oh this is one of those metaphor things isn't it.

Metaphorical, not really ABDL settings aside, I was intrigued that the growing up mentor/montage"

-----

Though it is true they are shown as adult babies, its just supposed to be a joke about how immature people can still be in their 20's and even 30's.

so short... and lol everyone wishes pullups where that big. and holy crap we seem weird to every one lol.

RANDYYY!!! I think his friend is Randy from "My name is Earl"!! xD

"Everybody smiles in tickle tooooown!!!" ahahaha
    I laughed really hard at the airplane part where the parents are feeding him and the dad is like "I got you a race car!!!"

I thought this was really awesome ahaha!!

I actually watched this just now with my sister, who is aware, but not into ab/dl herself.
    I looked at her and was like "This is a very bad representation of ab/dl...."

That's my opinion at least, just because I don't think it represents those of us that can balance ab/dl and a healthy adult life at the same time.
    Any way though, it was very fun and entertaining to watch ^_^ Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by prettybaby View Post
    RANDYYY!!! I think his friend is Randy from "My name is Earl"!! xD

"Everybody smiles in tickle tooooown!!!" ahahaha
    I laughed really hard at the airplane part where the parents are feeding him and the dad is like "I got you a race car!!!"

I thought this was really awesome ahaha!!

I actually watched this just now with my sister, who is aware, but not into ab/dl herself.
    I looked at her and was like "This is a very bad representation of ab/dl...."

That's my opinion at least, just because I don't think it represents those of us that can balance ab/dl and a healthy adult life at the same time.
    Any way though, it was very fun and entertaining to watch ^_^ Thanks for sharing!
    The movie isn't about the guy being aAdult Baby. Its that he's a adult but still gets coddled and smothered by his parents that he never "grew up" the way most people do. The Diapers and baby crap are just a side gag.

I view it in the same regards as Grandmas Boy which is a good full length movie, but that has boring bits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    The movie isn't about the guy being aAdult Baby. Its that he's a adult but still gets coddled and smothered by his parents that he never "grew up" the way most people do. The Diapers and baby crap are just a side gag.

I view it in the same regards as Grandmas Boy which is a good full length movie, but that has boring bits too.
    I agree with you, and that's what I assumed initially (That it was supposed to be more of a satire about "growing up" than about ab/dl)

I just meant that for anyone who has heard of ab/dl (from media or tv) but doesn't really know what it's all about, they could look at it and mistakenly identify the character as an adult baby. From there a lot of misunderstanding and misconceptions could be made lol.

And that in the moment that we were watching it, the look on her face was priceless xD I just felt the need at the moment to clarify things to her haha!!

That's all I meant though ^_^ I wasn't trying to be critical of anything