Thread: Starting Anew

Default Starting Anew

Hi everyone, I finally got around to setting up a new account after all the minor accounts were removed. I guess that makes me an adult (legally speaking) baby now. For the most part, I roleplay a 4 year old who isn't doing so great at the whole potty training thing. :3

I'm studying English right now, in hopes of finding a job in publishing or copywriting. Drawing is another interest of mine, but usually I just do still lifes. I value technical precision a lot. I especially love comics where good artwork meets a good story. Neil Gaiman's Sandman and Nordguard: Under Thin Ice are some of my favorite examples of this.

I'm really into Japanese pop music. My iPod holds the whole discographies of the Avex Trax trinity: Ayumi Hamasaki, Namie Amuro, and Koda Kumi. It's slightly embarrassing when people flip through my music and I have admit that all I listen to is top 100 pop. It just sounds different. :P

I will most likely be dropping in on baby diaper threads every now and then. They don't fit at all, but a guy can pretend, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HundredAcreWood View Post
    Neil Gaiman's Sandman and Nordguard: Under Thin Ice are some of my favorite examples of this.
    Back when i was in college i ordered Volle and Pendant of Fortune By Kyell Gold, from sofawolf press. They send an advert for Nordguard and i thought it looked pretty interesting. i was very tempted to get it after i finished pendant which i still havent. Now Volle and Pendant are both erotica, idk if nordguard is similar or if they are pure story. I thought Volle was great, i really loved it, apart from the sex the story was very good but it wouldn't be quite the same without it either. Pendant is the sequel, and i just havent been able to really get into it. im sure it gets good but i havent made it 1/4 of the way through yet.
    Either way, very cool to see someone else whose read work from sofawolf press. Your the first person i've heard of other than me to ever mention it. Welcome to adisc.

Good to see you back, but if you had an old account, you can just ask Moo to re-open it. That's what i did with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    Back when i was in college i ordered Volle and Pendant of Fortune By Kyell Gold, from sofawolf press. They send an advert for Nordguard and i thought it looked pretty interesting. i was very tempted to get it after i finished pendant which i still havent. Now Volle and Pendant are both erotica, idk if nordguard is similar or if they are pure story. I thought Volle was great, i really loved it, apart from the sex the story was very good but it wouldn't be quite the same without it either. Pendant is the sequel, and i just havent been able to really get into it. im sure it gets good but i havent made it 1/4 of the way through yet.
    Either way, very cool to see someone else whose read work from sofawolf press. Your the first person i've heard of other than me to ever mention it. Welcome to adisc.
    Nordguard is written/painted by Blotch. No erotica, just a snowy adventure. I sometimes hesitate to recommend it in case a non-furry comes across Sofawolf's more explicit stuff. The second book was supposed to come out this summer, but they had to push the release back. I believe they said each page was about 40(!) hours of work, so it's understandable.

KiwiBoi, I was going to ask Moo about it, but the problem is that I don't have access to that account's email or even remember what the name was. >_<
    I'm surprised my new name wasn't already taken. I feel kinda lucky. :P

Lookie what's on Youtube. I had a pooh bear pre grade 1 And the album Brings back memories. Hello and enjoy your stay