Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugs?

Question Bugs?

Has anyone ever found any bugs near their used diaper trash can or area? I was curious because not once have I seen a bug near where I keep dirty diapers, but I saw a roach far off somewhere else. Needless to say after I sprayed and tried to kill it, it ran under my bed -_-, and now I can't sleep. Not sure if they have a nest or something near where I keep my diapers but I have never seen one, so I don't think so. I digress though.

Yeah bugs creep me out too. That's why when I am done with nappies I roll them up and put them in a zip-lock bag.

Still attracts flies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    Yeah bugs creep me out too. That's why when I am done with nappies I roll them up and put them in a zip-lock bag.

Still attracts flies, though.
    I have been looking at this: Easiseal Incontinence Pad Disposal System the easiest way to dispose of incontinence products at home. Suitable for all disposable incontinence pads.

Every time you put a diaper in it ties it off, but I don't think that is the cause for my bug issue. They have been around the house for a sec now but I rarely ever saw any. Anytime I did they where huge though. WHY MUST THEY HAVE LIGHTNING SPEED MOVEMENTS.

Oh that's good, I might have to buy one myself when I am through this binge/purge phase.

You should consider getting your house sprayed, or buy a bug bomb. It may take a few goes, but it gets rid of them.

Thanks. I will probably do this early int he morning tomorrow. I keep shivering and I honestly do not think I will fall asleep until I know that thing is dead. The bug bomb might be to much because it requires 4 hours out of the house and its not that big of a infestation. Better safe then sorry though. Now I have been looking at this: Combat Source Kill Max Roach Killing Gel Syringe | Walgreens . I also need to get a new thing of home bug protection spray. then go around and seal up any cracks I might see.

It's the same with getting your house professionally sprayed; about 4 hours, but it's worth it.

The place I am living in now came from an orchard, and let me tell ya, at the time I was seeing 1 or 2 cockroaches a day. A few sprays fixed that, along with a few cans of fly spray and a little hunting too .

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Needless to say after I sprayed and tried to kill it, it ran under my bed -_-,
    A big chap like you should stand up for yourself more often.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    WHY MUST THEY HAVE LIGHTNING SPEED MOVEMENTS.
    Three guesses?
    1/ They are pacifists.
    2/ They don't like you.
    3/ They have to prove how much smarter than you, they are.
    K, I give up!

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticMrFox View Post
    , cockroaches, next to ants, the master race
    Yup, for sure!
    If he leaves it too long, he will have monster rallies and big parades. No use crying to us about it then.

I have to admit, even though I have kept on top of my problem for some time, I am always afraid that if I ever tear down a wall, or lift up a piece of carpet I am going to find a nest!!!!!

But I just think of Wall-E.