Thread: white cloud

A Wal-Mart brand, if memory serves. Can't say I have any experience with them, however.

I bought a package of 4t-5t of them this year and they wouldn't even pull up half way past my thighs. I wouldn't say they are any worse then huggies pull-ups though.

I personally prefer Huggies Pull-Ups... I've tried a couple of store brands and they've all had various problems. What your order of preference?

Fire2box:

So what was your remedy ? Alter them ? Return them ? Trash them ? Give away ?
    I was thinking I would cut the side seams out and use a couple as stuffers (pads) worn under another snug fitting diaper.
    Should allow for extended protection with maybe a bit of bulk in the crotch.
    Can't have enough bulk in the crotch to emphasize you are wearing a diaper as you waddle along merrily !

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Fire2box:

So what was your remedy ? Alter them ? Return them ? Trash them ? Give away ?
    I was thinking I would cut the side seams out and use a couple as stuffers (pads) worn under another snug fitting diaper.
    Should allow for extended protection with maybe a bit of bulk in the crotch.
    Can't have enough bulk in the crotch to emphasize you are wearing a diaper as you waddle along merrily !
    I "altered" them but really I just lined them in my boxer-briefs for the padded feeling. Wasn't *anything* like wearing a bambino though.

by then it was some time since i worn anything so I decided to just go for it. Frankly I should of returned them and just bought bubble bath stuff and hot sauce.

skyfoxpup

I remember them don't remember much other than the pictures on them they where soft though.

Uncomfortable. They have this weird cloth stretchy material that really doesn't work.