Thread: Unusual sighting

Default Unusual sighting

And what makes it unusual is that there was no sighting at all. I suppose you'd have to call it a scenting.

While at work today, a customer came to the counter, and a scent caught my attention instantly. I'm almost positive anyone would have noticed something, but the exact scent would be obvious to any AB/DL. It was, with no doubt at all, the babyfresh scent. The most likely possiblity is it was from ABU, but it could have been an actual Pampers diaper.

This customer was a male, in his late 40s to early 50s I'd guess. He was alone, no children in tow. I did not see an actual diaper as I tried to discrettly look because he was wearing loose fitting sweats and a shirt that hung well past his waist line.

There was just no doubt of the scent though... and it caught me off guard. I figured I'd share.

I bet that was awesome, I've never had a sighting like that in real life myself. he may have been Incontinent though

Thats possible, but i doubt it. From what I know of most incontient people they prefer to avoid scented diapers. This was quite the oposite. The smell was distanct and obvious.

Are you sure they're not maybe wipes that he was using on his children? My hands keep the scent whenever I used baby wipes...

I always imagined that if I was in that situation I would say something subtle like DL, well not that but something that only an ABDL or babyfur would get

You say, "Do you mind me asking what cologne you have on, sir? It's a fresh, clean scent that I think I'd like to try sometime."

There is also the possibility that he could have a disability, and may have an intolerance for colognes or scents, other than what he was wearing. So, I would be a little cautious.

Some people use powder on their skin when they've had a shower or bath. Perhaps he did that before he went out?