Thread: A unique opportunity :D

Default A unique opportunity :D

So I don't know if you guys remember me, but I've been on a hiatus from this site for awhile. I'm in my second year of college. And I've just come across an opportunity that you guys may find interesting/cool.

I get to be the mascot at some of our sporting events, and I just had my first event tonight. Our mascot is a dog, and the costume comprises of a fursuit, head, paws, athletic shorts, and a jersey pertaining to the sport (tonight it was volleyball). No feet though, just normal shoes. But yeah, it's a lot of fun. Gave lots of high fives, a few hugs, posed for tons of pictures, cheered, clapped, fake laughed, and befriended a kid who was like 3.

I don't really identify as a furry, but I see the appeal. Besides the excessively sweaty part. So my question to you guys is, have any of you been the mascot for your school? If not, what's your favorite mascot story?