Thread: Best Footed Sleepers?

Default Best Footed Sleepers?

So I've been looking at footed sleepers to buy. Was originally going to buy a pair from Jumpin' Jammerz, but I heard some not-so-great things about that company. I'm looking at some PJ's from Pajama City right now, but I see very little information about this company as well. Anyone know much about footed pj companies? (The All in One Company is out for me btw, too much money.)
    Thanks!

You might try Snug as a Bug. They have good service and a super product.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyLink View Post
    So I've been looking at footed sleepers to buy. Was originally going to buy a pair from Jumpin' Jammerz, but I heard some not-so-great things about that company. I'm looking at some PJ's from Pajama City right now, but I see very little information about this company as well. Anyone know much about footed pj companies? (The All in One Company is out for me btw, too much money.)
    Thanks!
    I have five pair from Pajama City and very well satisfied with them. Bought four last year and one earlier this year. They are well made and never had a problem with the fit.
    I've worn some almost 9 months out of 12 months. I've also worn them with both disposable and cloth AIO diapers with no problems. I don't have any hooded models, but
    I do have four with trap doors. If I remember right I did have to get up one night to go potty and did have to open the trap door.
    Mine are their size 6 regular. Their unisex sizing and the tags inside on mine say women's tall, men's short.

I bought 2 pair from PajamaCity, no problems at all with product or shipping. Comfy, soft, but too warm for the summer months. Been 3 years or so, still in great shape.

I saw some footed sleepers in the womans section of a Target a few days ago. They had various prints and sized small, medium, large, XL and XXL. One each of each size in each of about 6 or 8 patterns. They were sooooo soft. I got the leopard patterned one and a zebra one. I wore one last night for a few hours and it fit fine.

Well,

To be honest, I've never found a air that fit right from anywhere...except a now closed pace call warmth wear...they did custom pj's

Now, I make my own...and sometimes my gf too...

For the price of one pair f footies you could buy a cheap sewing machine, patterns, and make what you want...

Footies was the first thing I've ever made quite a while back...

Just food for thought

B

I get my footies from footedpajamas.com, they are good quality and if you can catch a sale are totally worth it. I have 4 pairs that I purchased from them and love them all. Of the four I have there are three different fabrics, all very soft. The heaviest weight I have, they call chenille, is super plush and warm. Its like I turn into a teddy bear when wearing them. I like to get a size too large for me, because I don't like the fabric to be tight when I sit down or curl up.

I got one from JumpinJammers in late 2010 and its good, but i've heard they gotten better since then. I've had a inseam come undo but it was a easy fix and there's a hole in one of the feet a small one. So I could likely patch it easily.

The foot thing was from natural wear and tear, but the feet can't be that thick unless you want the non-skid feet with traction bumps on them.

Fun Footies Yellow Smiley Pajamas for Adults - Footed Pajamas for Women

I got these ones last season in XL for "kids" up to 6'3. They are huge! Feels like a tent on me but it's a nice and cozy feeling. Otherwise I can recommend the Land's end boys sleeper for people that can fit into them, they are really well made

The only ones I know are from Primark. They're pretty awesome and yet quite cheap as well, so probably one of the better deals.