Thread: My favourite lullabies

Default My favourite lullabies

What are your favourites mine are Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Crib Song and Silent Night

Though it is not a lullaby the song I love to go to sleep to is Little Miss Magic By Jimmy Buffet. It has a special meaning to me.

When I was in chorus we had to sing this song called "away from the roll of the sea" when I first heard it, I didn't like it. Then it really grew on me because it was so relaxing, I started looking forward to it every morning. There is just something about it that makes me feel so at ease. I like to listen to it when I take naps :3

My mom used to sing "Daddy's little girl" to me, but she would change it to "Mommy's little girl" when she sang it. I really love that one

My favourite lullaby by far is The Skye Boat Song.

I used to have a book of poems by Robert Louis Stevenson, and one had the words to this song. My mum used to sing it to me when I was little, and it was one of the few songs that actually did make me feel sleepy...