Thread: Little Movers Ok for my size?

Default Little Movers Ok for my size?

last time I got a pack of huggies the tabs didn't even come close to my waist I am about a '32 inch waist and the tabs didn't stretch a bit I don't even wanna try little movers size 6s unless I know how strechy they are please help? any experience in them? with anybody with similar waiste sizes

I'm baffled as to how any adult of average height and even a slender build fits into baby diapers. I mean, there's only so much material!

Well, I'm 5'9-10" with a 32" waist, and I kind of fit fit size 6 Huggies. By 'kind of', I mean I have to use the tabs off the previous one to make them fit, and they're too short at the back and front, and hold sh*t all. Drynites=much better. I wouldn't really bother with size 6. Also, butt size/thigh size makes a huge diff; I have a skinny waist but fairly tank thighs and butt as I do a lot of running, cycling etc. This is what makes them too 'short', I fitted size 6 better last year.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    I'm baffled as to how any adult of average height and even a slender build fits into baby diapers. I mean, there's only so much material!
    If they do manage to squeeze into them, the material's gotta be pulled about painfully tight, and you end up with basically a little square of padding in the front and back. looks very silly, and essentially non functional.

Out of all the size 6 baby diapers with tabs, Little Movers is the smallest I've measured. And, in general, Huggies are shorter and less stretchy than Pampers, so...

But another way to look at it is: You'll only spend a few dollars trying them, and then you'll never wonder again.

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBoi View Post
    Well, I'm 5'9-10" with a 32" waist, and I kind of fit fit size 6 Huggies. By 'kind of', I mean I have to use the tabs off the previous one to make them fit, and they're too short at the back and front, and hold sh*t all. Drynites=much better. I wouldn't really bother with size 6. Also, butt size/thigh size makes a huge diff; I have a skinny waist but fairly tank thighs and butt as I do a lot of running, cycling etc. This is what makes them too 'short', I fitted size 6 better last year.
    Awww the joys of cycling youll have slim enough waist but the thigs and butt make it impoosible for baby diapers.

I would atleast go for size 7 if not ordering goon or libero xl. At 32in most baby diapers wont fit unless you 29 inches or less. Really the only thing that would fit is goodnites. If your 32 why not get a diaper like abu or really if you want a babyish feeling get a tena stretch super. They are exactly like up sized pampers without the designs but you need to be 32 or larger to fit.

pepsicolaisgreat

I have a 32 waist too and even Pampers Cruisers size 7 barely fit me when I last tried them. The tabs never stayed on. So I'm guessing that Little Movers would probably be worse.

I wish I could wear actual baby diapers. But I just have to accept the fact that they're not going to fit. I'm so glad bambino makes adult sized baby themed diapers. I prefer the plastic backed anyway.

Just wish I could afford to use bambino diapers all the time. Maybe soon I'll be able too.

The only baby diapers I can fit in are Pull Ups 4T-5T, Easy-Ups, and Cruizers 7

Quote Originally Posted by BearTale View Post
    last time I got a pack of huggies the tabs didn't even come close to my waist I am about a '32 inch waist and the tabs didn't stretch a bit I don't even wanna try little movers size 6s unless I know how strechy they are please help? any experience in them? with anybody with similar waiste sizes
    I'll answers with this, im 26" in the waist, slim hips (well im pretty much somewhat slim straight down) and even these have their limit on my size.

For you it would probably be uncomfortably tight and will rip with the smallest of movements, look into other diapers meant for adults, at 32 i generally say you left the area of even using Youth Diapers.