Thread: Feel alone

Default Feel alone

I'm back home, been gone for many years and I feel so alone.....I got no friends and no one yo talk to, I know no ABs or DLs and its wearing me down so much. I just want to hide some where and I can't even do that....anyone out there???

What are your interests ?

I enjoy sports, art, and music.. I also play video games, mostly xbox though. I'm always listening to music.

Quote Originally Posted by SailingDaSeas View Post
    I'm back home, been gone for many years and I feel so alone.....I got no friends and no one yo talk to, I know no ABs or DLs and its wearing me down so much. I just want to hide some where and I can't even do that....anyone out there???
    I know those feeling only too well. Alot older than you ,but after I became sick I had to move back in with my mother. Friends the same way, I know no one where I'm at now. The only AB/DL freinds I have are on here.

I'm in a similar situation at the moment! I moved this May and at the moment have zero friends in my area. I'm don't 'know' any ABs or DLs unless I met them through ADISC, but, that's the good thing about this forum! You can talk to people here and see that you're not so alone, at least in your diaper desires! So browsing these forums could honestly help a lot, post where you want to add to the conversation, etc.

I know it sounds silly but really the internet is really helpful for making some connections and having some fulfilling conversations. It's not better than real life, but it really can serve as a nice substitute until you get out of this funk and can hopefully find some new friends or reconnect with old friends in your area. Another thing to try might be playing a multiplayer game. You can connect socially while having fun. There's free game sites online, too, if you don't have a console or a gaming PC or anything.

I know this really sucks, but being in this somewhat isolated state helped me find out who I was and what I wanted in life. So think of this as just a brief chapter in your life of healing and self-discovery. Try your best to enjoy yourself, find new hobbies, do things with your free time, learn things, grow as a person, read books, listen to music. And if you can't stand your own company, that ought to give you some things to think about, right? Maybe explore that, if that's actually an issue you are having. Now is a great opportunity for you, if you look at it in a different light.

Do you have a job? Keeping busy during the day is very important. I hate being alone during the day. At present, I work two jobs, but I'm about to retire from my day job. I'm married, so I always have company, but I know I'll have to find some new things to keep myself busy.

Ya I'm back home, well the thing is that I never considered here home (Chicago) I was in the military got out and stayed in Cali for a yew years, thats what I consider home. Its where I became my own and things got real rough, bad turn out with roommates and my only option was back to Chicago, I get here and its a whole new world, I didn't grow up here. But I did get a job......work nights which is ok, told my BF about me being an AB/DL and its been tense and I am happy to see people reading and seeing this thou. I very much appreciate it. I do play video games PS3 LoL sorry Xbox, listen to music, going on a hike, or just a drive too. Oh and I love me a good Horror movie to and Halloween is coming and I am siked about that. Oh I'm Cervantes btw, nice to meet y'all.

I know excatly how you feel I have no one I can talk to about AB/DL either thats kinda why I came back here after nearly a year makes me feel accepted your not alone

Hi guys, I'm in the same postion, I don't know any ABDL in person, I was chatting to a girl for about a month (i met her via fetlife) we started chatting on yahoo messenger, then one day fetlife account closed, not answering her yahoo messenger either, it has bummed me out. we where getting on great, talk about hooking up a the end of October, now nothing, So I got to pick myself up and start again........sorry if i have gone off topic. cheers fetfun

I know what you mean fetfun, I hate when that happens, cause you figure "Finally found someone to chat with" and poof they are gone. The thing here is I want to balance both this life and my "Adult" Life and it sucks cause I feel like I have put this life so far back and I miss it ever so much, especially on really stressful days.