Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Video Games?

CrinklySiren

Default AB Video Games?

I'm not sure if this belongs here but feel free to move it if need be :3 I was thinking of posting it in the gaming section but seeing as its in relation to being AB, i thought i'd post it in the AB section, but anyway, here it is!:::

I know i might be a little late to the party but I've grown back into my video game hobby and I was curious about any video games that are AB friendly (by this i mean that they are games an AB would enjoy playing). One that has caught my eye particularly is Ni No Kuni (which is why i said im late to the party lol) and i was wondering if I should buy this game or not, and if i would enjoy playing this game.

a little background:

I love RPGs, I love Zelda, I love Disney, I love Studio Ghibli movies and I love cute storylines as long as they are engaging. So would anyone recommend me buying this game?

Also as a side note, are there any other games someone would recommend that would be fun to play as an AB? I hope this isnt a silly question lol

CrinklySiren

no one?

Sad emily is sad

I could suggest you some games, but not RPG, for example, I'd love to play Kirby Dreamland 3 for SNES, Kirby 64 or Mario Kart 64 when AB , something like that. For this generation consoles, actually I don't know, maybe some indie games could work. Fat Princess is great in Ps3 , I love that game.

Just play what you like and you'll have an awesome time

I dont think most games are AB friendly since not even a older toddler would likely manage to play the AAA titles out today. Ni No Kuni for example since its largely a RPG.

But there are some games like Thomas Was Alone, little inferno, world of goo, Shatter just to name 4.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 26-Sep-2013 at 20:16.

CrinklySiren

Thanks ! maybe i shouldve specified that I meant cute-like games lol i know most toddlers would be unable to operate the majority of games on the market, but it seems as though (according to reviews) people who are quite literally very adult-minded dont seem to enjoy Ni No Kuni because its too "childish"

But i'll check out those games! I've heard of world of goo, never played it tho

SONIC! I have always loved all the sonic games forever. I would recommend any of those. I know some of the newer ones, like the ones fro the Gamecube, has violence and explosions, but I think those are fun to watch even though sometimes I get scared when planes are attacking me. I also like Donkey Kong 64, even it is hard for me sometimes because you have to be really good with hand-eye coordination to play them... also all the characters use guns. The characters are cute, though.

I've been starting to play Harvest Moon while in 'little mode' on my SNES emulator. It was very AB friendly, cute, rated G, and didn't require you to be 'fast' with your hand-eye-coordination. Plus you get to have a random useless doggy. I'd recommend it to little ones for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Thanks ! maybe i shouldve specified that I meant cute-like games lol i know most toddlers would be unable to operate the majority of games on the market, but it seems as though (according to reviews) people who are quite literally very adult-minded dont seem to enjoy Ni No Kuni because its too "childish"

But i'll check out those games! I've heard of world of goo, never played it tho
    Tomas Was Alone is a simple platformer, basic graphics but a lot of heart.

Well I guess I'm the first to actually post on here that actually owns and has played Ni No Kuni.And I have to say it is a fun game to play and I spent over 80 hours playing it.But it has a few problems here and there but since you're a fan of studio Ghibli movies and RPGs you'd probably like it.

As far as how "proper" it is for an AB I'm not 100% sure if it is proper,but the storyline of the game is rather sweet and what you'd expect of studio Ghibli