Thread: finally an introductio

Smile finally an introductio

Hi guys, finally emerging out of the shadows.......... sorry, ok obviously an ab how did i become one.... didn,t always been part of me like so many others brief history, told very young age adopted started bedwetting never grew out of it and worsens in times of stress so always worn nappies at night 45 now married and love who i am

Quote Originally Posted by abdlkevin View Post
    Hi guys, finally emerging out of the shadows.......... sorry, ok obviously an ab how did i become one.... didn,t always been part of me like so many others brief history, told very young age adopted started bedwetting never grew out of it and worsens in times of stress so always worn nappies at night 45 now married and love who i am
    Finally! jk Welcome to the adisc community from another married guy! I see on your profile you like horses - do you own any?

hi there, yes i like and own horses ( 3 ), do you have an interest in them aswell ?

Hi abdlkevin, welcome!

hi there, yes i like and own horses ( 3 ), do you have an interest in them aswell ?
    I had an interest in horses, but I was always severely allergic to them, so I was never able to ride or anything like that, but I found out today that I appear to have grown out of it!

Looking forward to seeing you around,

Hydra

I think they're beautiful animals - Does that count? I have only ridden a horse about 10 times in my life.

yes that counts, probably a wise move only having ridden 10 times...... they have a tendency to rule your life otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes its good to grow out of things................ thankfully not nappies