Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i pooped myself by accident

Default i pooped myself by accident

hiya first off im not sure wher i should have put this. in diaper talk or adult baby ok.

anyway to the point. today i pooped my diaper. normally this is ok because i know im doing it and its my choice, but today i didnt know i was pooping my diaper till i was pooping till i stood up and noticed my bum was all sqwuishy.

my question is this ok : why did i not know i was going poopoo in my diaper till it ws too late ?

i appreciate all advice and suggestions
    thanks

tennismad

Well I am sorry that I dont have any advice, but that is pretty cool. I don't wear diapers 24/7, so when I want to mess my diapers I have a horrible time. I wish that would happen to me once and while. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dprbaby View Post
    Well I am sorry that I dont have any advice, but that is pretty cool. I don't wear diapers 24/7, so when I want to mess my diapers I have a horrible time. I wish that would happen to me once and while. Lol

you should try wearing 24/7 its great. especially when im gameing i dont have to go the toilet haha. i can just let it out. but to be fair i still am a bit hesitent on pooping my diapers. for me the biggest reason for me being a bit funny on it is the cleaning it up bit afterwards.

my old b/f who used to be my daddy, would clean me up and change me. im currently with anew dady but its urrently mostly a skype thing with plans on taing it further when we can.

which i looking forward too lolz

Not sure why you would feel it. I have done a few times thinks it was just gas.

When I find a new place to live I was planning on going 24/7. However I am living with my mother right now, which would be fun to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    Not sure why you would feel it. I have done a few times thinks it was just gas.
    hat im saying i i didnt know i went poopoo till i stood up and squished my bum. then i knew i had gone but up till the i had no idea i had gone in my diaper.

i was wondering why i went and didnt know i went till i squished my bum and felt that i pooped my diaper

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    hat im saying i i didnt know i went poopoo till i stood up and squished my bum. then i knew i had gone but up till the i had no idea i had gone in my diaper.

i was wondering why i went and didnt know i went till i squished my bum and felt that i pooped my diaper
    If this happens again I would advise to see your Dr. It could be any number of things causing it and only a Dr. would be able to tell you why.

I have gone a few times in my sleep, But I have Epilepsy and I think am having night time seizures again. I loose control of both functions during a seizure. I wear 24/7 So that is not a problem, it is just something you really don't want to wake up to, a messy diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyrallen View Post
    If this happens again I would advise to see your Dr. It could be any number of things causing it and only a Dr. would be able to tell you why.

I have gone a few times in my sleep, But I have Epilepsy and I think am having night time seizures again. I loose control of both functions during a seizure. I wear 24/7 So that is not a problem, it is just something you really don't want to wake up to, a messy diaper.

i am kinda abdl so i kinda dont mind pooping or wetting my diaper but its because i want o it not because i dont have a choice in the decision. thats why im a bit concerned about it. i mean it wouldnt be the end of the world to me if i did see the dr nd said i had a weak bladder.

speaking of seeing the dr i did go the other day and i was giving some tablets for my bladder my dr still thinks i have an over active bader. the thig is i already tried very similar tablets which didnt help at all. so im a bit annoyed there making me try tablets foreacty the same problem when the ast tablets didnt work for it. so why would these work ?

It might have been something you ate. Diet candy or high fiber food can cause leakage. Was it a "shart" - a fart where poop comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    It might have been something you ate. Diet candy or high fiber food can cause leakage. Was it a "shart" - a fart where poop comes out?

no i actually crapped myself like i ws going no 2 on the toilet but i didnt know i had done it till i stood up and squished my bum then i felt i had filled it up with crap and kinda panicked a bit as i didnt realise i had done that untill i stood up zipperless