Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Caretaker from a movie or tv?

Default Dream Caretaker from a movie or tv?

Hello everyone!
    I thought this would be a really fun idea for a thread:
    Have you ever seen a care taker type figure in a movie, or tv, that you would love to have?

Or maybe even just a dynamic between two characters that you would love to have with a caretaker, mommy, daddy, or ab/dl nanny? And why? What did you like about it?

One of the ones I really love is the bond between Arthur and Hobson (I saw the later movie, where Hobson is a woman) I think about how wonderful that would be to have that bond with an ab/dl nanny if I had one!

This is random, but I also love the bond between Sully from Monsters Inc and "Boo". If there was an ab/dl Daddy with his personality, I would love that! He's just so sweet and nurturing.

There are so many good examples out there, I think about it all the time when I watch movies, but those are just a couple I was able to remember for now

Last week i think it was, "The Pacifier" was on tv, (the Vin Diesel movie) and my friend was teasing me saying, "I bet you have a huge crush on him" (my friend is aware of my being an ab/dl, and i just blushed xD

What are some of your favorites?
    Even if it's just the bond between the characters, or if you'd go as far as saying you would love to have them for a nanny or care taker for a day?

Mary Poppins!!! i want to jump into chalk drawings and ride in the horse race on a merry-go round horse and i want my room to clean itself! and the songs are catchy!!!

Omg how did I forget MARY POPPINS?!?!? I would love having Mary Poppins as a nanny for a day!!

Imagine a field trip with Ms. Frizzle?!

Fluttershy from My Little Pony! She's so motherly.

Don't even ask why, but Kanga from whinnie the pooh. (AKA Roo's mom)

Annie Wilkes.😊 As long as she didn't want to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by babymeggy View Post
    Mary Poppins!!! i want to jump into chalk drawings and ride in the horse race on a merry-go round horse and i want my room to clean itself! and the songs are catchy!!!
    Yes!

"Mary Poppins"

First saw the movie when it originally came out in the drive-in theater in Dracut, Massachusetts as a child.

The Frankenstein monster. Ummmmmgh! Diapers good. Fire bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Don't even ask why, but Kanga from whinnie the pooh. (AKA Roo's mom)
    Awww, Kanga would be an awesome caretaker.

I was kinda thinking Misty from the old pokemon days.

- - - Updated - - -

And maybe not as a caretaker, or at least to change my diapers, but i would love to have some reading time with Mr Rogers if he was still around. Get a night time story or something.