Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ted Cruz Filibustering

Default Ted Cruz Filibustering

*NOT MEANT TO BE A POLITICAL THREAD AT ALL!*
    (Just had to get that out of the way)

And just to say it again... not looking for political views, debate, argument, etc...
    I put this in off-topic because I wanted it to be a little more casual, upbeat, even humorous. NOT SERIOUS/NOT DRAMATASTIC!

So... Ted Cruz has been on the Senate floor for (as of this post) Nearly 17 hours now. Since 2:40PM yesterday.

That leaves me asking a few questions.

First... and most on topic, considering this website.... Which Diaper is he using to take care of his 'needs'???? (I realize he is probably cathetered, but it's still fun to wonder)

Second... What has been your favorite part of his filibuster so far?

Third... bets on how long he will make it?

Mark... Set... Go!

He just passed 19 hours and still going.

I watched some of this on C-Span and thought about a diaper. I know no diaper that will last as long as he has been going.
    It was my wife who first asked me if I thought he was in a diaper.
    I told her no but he might be on a catheter. Her next remark was "Doesn't that hurt?" This from a nurse. When she realized what she had said we both had a good laugh.

If he is not wearing a diaper he should be, he acting like a little kid.
    This whole thing is nothing but a temper fit. I can't have my way, blah , blah , blah.

acorn

Get with the program peoples. He does not need to relieve himself, he is a politician and as everybody knows they are full of it. It takes a politician (with years of experience under his belt) to make an art-form of verbal diarrhea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    Her next remark was "Doesn't that hurt?" This from a nurse...
    You can tell her that I said she should come with a government health warning when on duty. :-)

Is he acting like a kid or one of the few in Washington who are listening to the 65% who don't want Obama care?

::Snip::

Last edited by Fire2box; 26-Sep-2013 at 07:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
    Is he acting like a kid or one of the few in Washington who are listening to the 65% who don't want Obama care?
    I last heard that 165% don't want Obamacare. I'm probably getting my info from bad sources though.

Hooray for Cruz, I'm going to buy him lunch and a round of golf at Maywood!