Thread: Looking for older goodnights for sale

Default Looking for older goodnights for sale

I am really sad that goodnights switched to this camouflage army type prints. I used to absolutely love the race car/ATV style goodnight but I can't find any for sale online. I am worried that I will be sent the new version so I don't know how to search for the older goodnights as opposed to the new ones

Is it even possible to get those anymore?

if so can someone point me in the right direction

probly wont be able to find them any more unless theres some new only stock on a shelf somewhere but good luck with that, i still have a case and half of those style in my stash

Quote Originally Posted by pampersonly View Post
    probly wont be able to find them any more unless theres some new only stock on a shelf somewhere but good luck with that, i still have a case and half of those style in my stash
    I guess I will just have to keep them near and dear to my heart :/

you should be able to find the older ones on ebay
    try that.
    good luck

Just watch Craigslist like a hawk. I've gotten so many good deals on diapers from people finding them in their garage, etc. and posting on CL.

I got some if your wanting to buy or trade if you happen to have the old lion king huggies prints!

Quote Originally Posted by shertion View Post
    Just watch Craigslist like a hawk. I've gotten so many good deals on diapers from people finding them in their garage, etc. and posting on CL.
    I find that a bit surprising. I would have expected most people to see that and think it has no value at all and throw it away. Like if you're cleaning out a property and find a few boxes of tampons, who thinks "hey, I wonder if I can sell those on Craig's List?" o_O

Well I do live in a big city if that increases chances. I do understand what you're saying though, and its not usually just one or two packs, its usually when they have a huge amount of leftovers in the closet (I mean like a couple of those big boxes you get at Costco or other wholesale stores).